Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit is gonna die off quickly.

Discussion on Darkorbit is gonna die off quickly. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2014, 10:51   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Why quiting DO ? Play P-Servers instead and there are couple of servers that will beat Darkorbit and there won't be any chance for Darkorbit to get back.
What about the copyright of bigpoint
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2014, 11:40   #17

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThecoolersDEV View Post
what about chinese server
Old 07/11/2014, 12:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThecoolersDEV View Post
+1 xhaxh?
Old 07/11/2014, 12:24   #19

DarkOrbit is not dead or is not " gonna die off quickly" because it's a game. People and animals die. Many of you don't see this. Play the game don't live it. Don't cry for your account, that it got banned because it's your fault. Use bot's, scripts or other programs and your account is baned. Simple rules that you have to remeber next time. Keep this in mind and you can have a lot of fun on DarkOrbit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/11/2014, 12:44   #20

elite*gold: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayak. View Post
DarkOrbit is not dead or is not " gonna die off quickly" because it's a game. People and animals die. Many of you don't see this. Play the game don't live it. Don't cry for your account, that it got banned because it's your fault. Use bot's, scripts or other programs and your account is baned. Simple rules that you have to remeber next time. Keep this in mind and you can have a lot of fun on DarkOrbit.
But you should understand that all have its own consequences, like ban wave = less players | less players = less money (I think anyone has send at least 1 time sms on MHH)| less money = problems | problems = more problems | more problem = thinking about is game worth if they are only flaxes and some noobs ?
Old 07/11/2014, 15:40   #21

For the ones that are saying darkorbit is not gonna die.
one year ago darkorbit used to be full of players.
Botters or not.
Botters do not bot 24/7 they bot for a while and then play by themselves because it's very hard to get uridium.
Now bigpoint has banned around 2k people ACTIVE people! they will do this untill there are no players left.

Darkorbit IS dying off. Only the Ultra full elites that didn't get banned are playing on most servers.
Old 07/11/2014, 16:09   #22

elite*gold: 1
I want to ask something to all people who have been banned, all of you were premium?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2014, 16:23   #23

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
But you should understand that all have its own consequences, like ban wave = less players | less players = less money (I think anyone has send at least 1 time sms on MHH)| less money = problems | problems = more problems | more problem = thinking about is game worth if they are only flaxes and some noobs ?
Nah, not really. At some point less players means more money.
Old 07/11/2014, 16:23   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє View Post
I want to ask something to all people who have been banned, all of you were premium?
Im interested on this too, i got ban and i wsnt premium
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2014, 16:50   #25

elite*gold: 1074
Received Thanks: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє View Post
you get an ban with premium or without premium
Old 07/11/2014, 16:57   #26

this game is ****** and impossible..i botted for 2 years and i lost my account. No point in playing it at all trust me... i see fewer and fewer players every day in europe global 1 and no new players at all..the game is really dying. so what?find another one. if bigpoint doesn't realise that banning the botters is not good for them, then so be it they loose more than we do
Old 07/11/2014, 17:21   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
this game is ****** and impossible..i botted for 2 years and i lost my account. No point in playing it at all trust me... i see fewer and fewer players every day in europe global 1 and no new players at all..the game is really dying. so what?find another one. if bigpoint doesn't realise that banning the botters is not good for them, then so be it they loose more than we do
Thats what they did before, ¨tolerant¨ with botters(1st stage, pilot bio removed). That`s how they ****** up their game, it became a botter game and now(also one year ago) it is too late to revert it.
Old 07/11/2014, 17:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gara250 View Post
For the ones that are saying darkorbit is not gonna die.
one year ago darkorbit used to be full of players.
Botters or not.
Botters do not bot 24/7 they bot for a while and then play by themselves because it's very hard to get uridium.
Now bigpoint has banned around 2k people ACTIVE people! they will do this untill there are no players left.

Darkorbit IS dying off. Only the Ultra full elites that didn't get banned are playing on most servers.
Darkorbit is not gonna die

This is just the start of a new darkorbit... Without botusers, botusers never were any players anyway while botting.

They won't ban any players which is legit?

I think it will grow bigger and bigger, I am fairly certain that they will soon do something that will get people to stick to the game, and don't just give up after 4 days playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2014, 18:01   #29

Received Thanks: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzEndayZz View Post
Darkorbit is not gonna die

This is just the start of a new darkorbit... Without botusers, botusers never were any players anywhay while botting.

They won't ban any players which is legit?

I think it will grow bigger and bigger, I am fairly certain that they will soon do something that will get people to stick to the game, and don't just give up after 4 days playing.
Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that, since new players feel that they have no chance at purchasing everything needed to become an elite player without paying, and without paying lots of cash so they will probably find another game... plus many servers seem dead due to the inactivity of players.
Old 07/11/2014, 18:21   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that, since new players feel that they have no chance at purchasing everything needed to become an elite player without paying, and without paying lots of cash so they will probably find another game... plus many servers seem dead due to the inactivity of players.
I am quoting myself; "I am fairly certain that they will soon do something that will get people to stick to the game, and don't just give up after 4 days playing."
Closed Thread