Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When Playing DO PC freeze

Discussion on When Playing DO PC freeze within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When Playing DO PC freeze

What can ı do this?I need to reset my computer everytime ...

My pc system;

Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53 GHz 4.01 GHz
4 gb ram
win 7 32 bite

amd radeon HD 5500 1 GB

internert: 2 mb
Old 07/04/2014, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 11
Checked for virus?
Old 07/04/2014, 08:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
You have better parameters than me and for me it works well...but I'll try to help you
1) Check if you have hardware acc enabled: click right mouse button on DO map. Then Settings -> click on the first tab in settings -> if the box is checked, uncheck it.
2) disable pepflashplayer.dll: in Chrome go to chrome://plugins -> look for Adobe Flash files -> find pepflashplayer.dll and disable it (If you have there pepflashplayer.dll only, install flash player for your PC and then disable pepflashplayer.dll). Then try it again.
3) If 1) and 2) doesn't help, clear your hard drive (C: ) and reinstall Windows or whatever you use.

Hope it'll help you
Strašpytel
Thanks
2 Users