Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

map freeze

Discussion on map freeze within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
map freeze

i new at this i have a question is it possible to trick the game into thinking you are in saigo so that u won't run out of time on superior pill master potion and character+pet X
while in sos or on other map ?
Old 05/07/2011, 12:49   #2

Timers are serversided, we have tried to manipulate them, but the only thing that actually had effect was preventing from teleporting to hometown when the timer ran out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 19:57   #3

ok i know it was a dumb question but it's a lil hard when the p+c x are 150 and mpot are 120 and super pill are 60m everything is overpriced that why i ask. Mr_troy22 if* you still play twelve sky 2 what do yyou think would be thebest way to make money in the game it's a lil hard for me .... and thxs
Old 05/08/2011, 00:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezflow2 View Post
ok i know it was a dumb question but it's a lil hard when the p+c x are 150 and mpot are 120 and super pill are 60m everything is overpriced that why i ask. Mr_troy22 if* you still play twelve sky 2 what do yyou think would be thebest way to make money in the game it's a lil hard for me .... and thxs
easiest way is get Cheat Engine...

then add adress manualy 011660EC

go in cave of darkness

change value to ur hometown value

jin=11

fujin=6

guyain idk lol

your timer will still go down but you wont be booted out of cave after ur timer expires...hope this helped...you can also do this for sos too...