The first one was banned for pro version (I think) and the second one for free version...
But I haven't said you shall not use it...it's up to you, maybe I had bad luck
I remember back in like 2011 my freind was using a major bot (had its own website and such) got him 20k in a couple days. That was alot, before pilot Bio and all this non sense. Don't think there's any bots like that around, or at least not public. These Pall bots are pretty worthless If you're not FE or UFE, people will just take pop shots at you.
Need bot for collect box 09/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies i see lot of bot bot they have different requirements to work (like vengeance with gg rings and title or something about map and background) so i cant collect even 1 box in 3 days can someone give me normal bot like ibot or kbot
bot to collect money 05/03/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hello I am searching for a bot that only auto picks gold ,, if you can help please put the links for the forums having these bots and thank you :)
Collect 05/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Is there a bot (free) :) or script that will for example terbium, Endurium.
Plese Help:handsdown:
sorry for my english