Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Screenshot and Video Thread

Reply
 
Old   #2401
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2



ExLaFlug is offline  
Old   #2402
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 329
Received Thanks: 1,070
Already showed this tool that I'm working on atm to someone on Discord so thought I'd post it here too
New tool/bot technology for DO, no modifcation of game files whatsoever and no packet intercepting.

First release, an in-game tool, planned features are written on there:


Later I'm planning on using it to create a bot. Packet bot efficiency, pixel bot safety (or safer).


Bonge<> is offline  
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2403
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Already showed this tool that I'm working on atm to someone on Discord so thought I'd post it here too
New tool/bot technology for DO, no modifcation of game files whatsoever and no packet intercepting.

First release, an in-game tool, planned features are written on there:


Later I'm planning on using it to create a bot. Packet bot efficiency, pixel bot safety (or safer).
Let me guess – memory manipulation?
Freshek is offline  
Old   #2404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 329
Received Thanks: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Let me guess – memory manipulation?
Actually, it all works on a native level. It injects some code, hooks internal functions in Adobe's Flash Player and then it can intercept and modify anything happening in the game :-)

It could actually be used for any Flash game out there.


Bonge<> is offline  
Old   #2405
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 60
Ready*12 is offline  
Old   #2406

 
elite*gold: 33
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Already showed this tool that I'm working on atm to someone on Discord so thought I'd post it here too
New tool/bot technology for DO, no modifcation of game files whatsoever and no packet intercepting.

First release, an in-game tool, planned features are written on there:


Later I'm planning on using it to create a bot. Packet bot efficiency, pixel bot safety (or safer).
Hey, now that DOB is going down, a nice bot will be good to have. how long do you think it will take you to get something like that up and running? and do you need any testers ? :P
klauso1 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2407
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
Arap Paşa is offline  
Old   #2408
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 329
Received Thanks: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by klauso1 View Post
Hey, now that DOB is going down, a nice bot will be good to have. how long do you think it will take you to get something like that up and running? and do you need any testers ? :P
As soon as I've gotten the basic features working effectively with my tool, and stability and compatibility has been tested, it should be relatively easy to port it to a bot. I'm thinking sometime in january.

Testers would be nice I already have a few, but if you're interested, just hmu on Discord
Bonge<> is offline  
Old   #2409
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
ExLaFlug is offline  
Old   #2410

 
elite*gold: 33
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
As soon as I've gotten the basic features working effectively with my tool, and stability and compatibility has been tested, it should be relatively easy to port it to a bot. I'm thinking sometime in january.

Testers would be nice I already have a few, but if you're interested, just hmu on Discord
Nice! ive sent a pm on Discord
klauso1 is offline  
Old   #2411
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 60
Hello Guys
ShockWaveDO is offline  
Old   #2412
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
ExLaFlug is offline  
Old   #2413


 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 503
Why GOLEM is bad xD:


Herbaceous Peony is offline  
Old   #2414
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル



 
elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 200/1/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,259
Received Thanks: 4,779
Serraniel is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2415
 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 201/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,064
Received Thanks: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Dieser Moment, wenn man erfährt, dass ein Bot wieder online kommt und dann down geht. :/


Surreal. is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Darkorbit Screenshot and Video thread
Da ich hier nichts dazu gefunden habe mache ich einfach mal einen Screenshot + Video thread :) Regeln : Keine Posts OHNE Screen(oder...
269 Replies - DarkOrbit
C[sro] Screenshot/video/fun thread
Post here funny things/unique kills from csro :handsdown:
10 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.