Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Screenshot and Video Thread

Discussion on Screenshot and Video Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 08/06/2016, 02:25   #1771
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 867
Received Thanks: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
Firstly I'm not German , it is bluntly obvious that you are not knowledgeable about these events between me and scaryrage and you are trying to intervene in the dispute for no reason .I've read your post twice to make out of what you just said because really really you do not make any sense , before jumping to conclusions you must know that what happened okay? you frigging conceited German guy
Indeed I do not know what happened, but as I see out of your video,the replies and your music choise, on this thread I can assume you speak German or are common with the German suburban lifestyle. I don't want to go into the matter as I simply do not care that much but it seems that this video you just posted must be yours, thus I criticized your behaviour and do not support it in any way given.
MuffinMario is offline  
Old 08/06/2016, 11:05   #1772
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 115/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,855
Received Thanks: 2,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
***
I like your avatar, I mean the actor is great :O


btw here is my lvl 10 account xD

Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 11:15   #1773
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
I like your avatar, I mean the actor is great :O


btw here is my lvl 10 account xD



peh (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
Indeed I do not know what happened, but as I see out of your video,the replies and your music choise, on this thread I can assume you speak German or are common with the German suburban lifestyle. I don't want to go into the matter as I simply do not care that much but it seems that this video you just posted must be yours, thus I criticized your behaviour and do not support it in any way given.
Interesting a point of view and yea I welcome criticism always but put yourself in my shoes what would you do if this kiddo acted this way towards you I mean if he swore at you on skype for killing him in the game.Then he begins to lie and hurl insults you I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing just like I did , as a matter of fact I exaggerated it a bit
Ready*12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 13:43   #1774
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,622
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post


peh (:



Interesting a point of view and yea I welcome criticism always but put yourself in my shoes what would you do if this kiddo acted this way towards you I mean if he swore at you on skype for killing him in the game.Then he begins to lie and hurl insults you I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing just like I did , as a matter of fact I exaggerated it a bit
Oh come on guys...


This really seems like the server I started playing... So much drama for only that?
Aren't you guys getting too worked up only from some insults from someone in the internet? Well, you gonna get quite upset then (Just wait to get trolled with those mentalities...)

Ps: Hope you are just trying to troll when you act like that hehe





~StormTempest
StormTempest is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 15:20   #1775
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
Oh come on guys...


This really seems like the server I started playing... So much drama for only that?
Aren't you guys getting too worked up only from some insults from someone in the internet? Well, you gonna get quite upset then (Just wait to get trolled with those mentalities...)

Ps: Hope you are just trying to troll when you act like that hehe




~StormTempest
I have never insulted someone in games for no reason but everyone has different characters on the internet so you cannot expect the same things from people I mean someone takes these insults seriously , someone not I don't mean to imply that you are wrong at this point , on the contrary you are right but there are a lot of people who try to show up his/her pent up feelings on the internet and We all come across these people in every game.No offense but I don't intend to give a sh*t about these people who insult me or other people.They are a lost cause.
Ready*12 is offline  
Old 08/08/2016, 00:56   #1776

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 919
Received Thanks: 590
SK2 UBA champion. ^^

Herbaceous Peony is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 13:00   #1777
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,687
Received Thanks: 1,724
GE1 UBA champion in heaven? dat tonse of boxes ♥
epete is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 15:58   #1778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
KING ↑↑↑
Anonymou$ is offline  
Old 08/09/2016, 00:40   #1779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 439
Received Thanks: 167

PVP coolers
-=Flavio=- is offline  
Old 08/09/2016, 02:00   #1780
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,687
Received Thanks: 1,724
Uhm am I the only one who think that videos from private servers suck? It's not like a classic DO + many of them are totally no-skill, just my opinion.
epete is offline  
Thanks
13 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 02:27   #1781

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 185/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,997
Received Thanks: 775


Join me in GE2 !

PS: 900 Mio Honor
Agent Tim is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 05:36   #1782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 439
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Uhm am I the only one who think that videos from private servers suck? It's not like a classic DO + many of them are totally no-skill, just my opinion.
I have an account for videos of normal darkorbit and one for private servers even though different darkorbit are still fun, but I hope you're not referring to me as unskillful

this thing still online? '-'
-=Flavio=- is offline  
Old 08/09/2016, 07:54   #1783
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 234/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,983
Received Thanks: 1,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Uhm am I the only one who think that videos from private servers suck? It's not like a classic DO + many of them are totally no-skill, just my opinion.
I love you ++++++++++

Agent Bob nice
Surreal. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 16:18   #1784
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,052
Received Thanks: 2,647
When you are testing your new bot feature (before releasing it) and you pick a desing...

Later you notice that you already have all desings on that account and you only have 10k extra uri...

skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2016, 17:48   #1785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,052
Received Thanks: 2,647
Is GG spiner the correct way to say this? (seriously)

skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkorbit Screenshot and Video thread
05/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 269 Replies
Da ich hier nichts dazu gefunden habe mache ich einfach mal einen Screenshot + Video thread :) Regeln : Keine Posts OHNE Screen(oder Video),Keine Diskussionen,Nur DO Only Posts with Screenshot(or Video),No discussions,Only DO Regelverstoß wird Reported!
C[sro] Screenshot/video/fun thread
11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Post here funny things/unique kills from csro :handsdown:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.