Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why people get banned after months of not botting.

Discussion on Why people get banned after months of not botting. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why people get banned after months of not botting.

Hello Botting community/'legit' darkorbit players,

I've come here to explain why some accounts still get banned after months of not botting.
Bigpoint is a cheeky company.
The more money you pay the longer they're gonna keep you ingame, because they do not ban their customers. But if you get inactive after months of botting and you won't pay a single penny to bigpoint they'll have no use for you and ban you straight away.
I know that this might not be true but this has happend with me.
I was botting 24/7 back when bots were undetectable.
And I was one of the only ones not banned *probably because I payed around 10 dollars every week i played darkorbit* But i eventually got bored of darkorbit and I stopped playing for 6 months (after the banwave) and I still wasn't banned untill after 2 months of playing without using a single bot. And I think this is because Bigpoint will only keep the players that actually pays them money in the game If you botted or not.

BIGPOINT IS A MONEYHUNGRY COMPANY.

PS : I have made a bot that kills npc without packets, It detects npcs by colourdetection. <3 it I'm almost UFE

PPS : **** you bigpoint <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2014, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
I don't know why but in my acc i used kbot pbdo bot boxybot pb trapbot palla by palavia antisthealt and others and i've never been banned...i paid 6&/month for an year but not banned also in the big banwave that kicked off paket bots...while in the other acc i've been banned, but in the banned acc i can say that i used all the aviable bot from udobot vbot or mbot, i don't remember the name ecc
Regards
P.s if can help sometimes i didn't used the acc for quite much time 1 month 2month ....
Old 04/27/2014, 16:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
I dont know it to, becouse i used the same things like the-terror and i have push my Account with over 10k Aegis/Citadell kills and i didnt get banned.

Maybe its just luck, but i doesent care if i get banned becouse i dont pay a penny in Darkorbit