Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uridium Service!

Discussion on Uridium Service! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uridium Service!

Some time ago there was a guy (orestbigpoint) selling uridium, i want to say that he is trusted,i gave him an acc to test and the account isnt banned. So please give him an opportunity! I think he is a nice seller. Some people say that he is scammer, but trust me, he isnt!
Old 04/05/2014, 18:14   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Nice testimonial from a guy that used to fake MM to you know... in browsergames-trading section
Old 04/05/2014, 18:20   #3

Yes, "orestbigpoint" is trusted.
Old 04/05/2014, 18:24   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Free-. View Post
Yes, "orestbigpoint" is trusted.
And you're not, so what are we doing now ?
I think the only thing to say is "closerequest"...
Old 04/05/2014, 18:28   #5

Why dont give him an opportunity? Had you tested his service!?
Old 04/05/2014, 18:30   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
This is going to end up in spam, relatively quickly. If you want to post about his uri service, you should wait until he makes a thread in the BG Trading and post your feedback in this thread. Along with giving him a +1 if you did a successful trade.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread