Thanks for your question. My name is Kara and I'll be your contact person for this process.
The invitations you sent are these of friends or relatives that do not live in the household or share the same email or Ip address?
Please understand that if you have created multiple accounts to cheat your way through the invitation, all bonuses will be considered as pushing. We will also punish in the exact same way that we do with ship pushing. However, we will also remove all incentives, and the ship design from your account. We will then leave the rewards completed so that you can no longer get the incentives.
This also includes using the same email address or Ip Address.
If none of the above applies to you please write back giving us the email addresses of the friends who's invites are being delayed.
Sincerely,
Kara
I know this is standard answer, but I think I will wait, as Arby already said.
And yea, didn't see you long time, Arby.
Best regards
Dude it's not a "standart" answer. You got caught. Better lie or they'll ban you. :/
Bonuses ID 07/27/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hello everyone.Today all day i'm trying to find where are the bonus id in server and client side can anyone help me ?And by bonus id's i mean those ones :
0 =>No
1 =>Max HP
2 =>Max MP
3 =>CON
4 =>INT
5 =>STR
6 =>DEX
7 =>Atack speed
DarkOrbit "Friends & Bonuses" Question. 06/05/2013 - DarkOrbit - 19 Replies If i make 5 new DO Accounts with different ip but i change my ip with an program only for fake. Will Bigpoint count the accounts and give me the reward?
Friends & Bonuses 06/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies Hi , i need 4 guys to invite in Darkorbit. I tried to invite myself but i can do it only once.I tried 2nd time but i didnt receive the bonus.So just pm me or write here ur e-mail pls :( I need that premium :D .
FRIENDS&BONUSES 08/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hi i tryed to do the friends&bonuses thing on darkorbit to get free premium ... i got the account to lvl 7 and it didnt give me the bonuse :confused::confused: