So I finally got my account back, lost all my EP(points) and the design I paid for.... Person who gave me the design wont reply on Skype... Can I please have my design back? It was Referee and my name is "REKT" I am also missing 140+ kills I had to start again..
I suggest having the badge rank by % just like normal dark orbit not how you have it now by points.. and also is it possible to have a 1v1 system?? like where you invite some1 to 1v1 and you both enter a private map.. and there could be a 1v1 ranking system
New Server Open For Beta 12/29/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 15 Replies Great Operating Server, Open For Beta.
Zodiac Kingdom ,
High Rates For Testing,
Great GM Assistance,
Active Beta Testers Rewarded,
Come Get Some Of The Action.
1M SP
25k ZKPoints (Silk)
US Open Beta Server 11/20/2004 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies sind beides PvP Server, somit können alle User von der jeweiligen Faction zusammen zocken, erstellt also nicht unbedingt auf dem Test 13 Server einen Ally Char.. wär sonst ein wenig unsinnig ;)
Eastcoast - Test 4 -> Allianz
Eastcoast - Test 13 -> Horde