very nice server, my only complaint is that I wish there was a way to balance the companies so there is no complete domination from one over the other two
very nice server, my only complaint is that I wish there was a way to balance the companies so there is no complete domination from one over the other two
Balance will be OK when all VRU bugusers will be finally banned, but it seems that this never happens.
I put ads in the server for money , then the server will be online for a long time.
Sorry, I turn AdBlock on, there are popups, and I hate them...
You can put the number of ads you want, but popups kills the website
I agree for non-invasive ads, like the one that is on the internalStart, but the others, it's too much...
I would really like to hepl you, but that's too much
If you want save your account and play it for a long time then disable AdBlock!!
I want to play long on your server, it's the best we have at the moment, and it's a good one.
Why not something like no ads for premium members ? Or at least no popups...
I want to play long on your server, it's the best we have at the moment, and it's a good one.
Why not something like no ads for premium members ? Or at least no popups...
Thanks !
It could be something like if you buy a design, you have no popups, and if you pay a bit more, you have no ads, and a "Ad-Blocker" title xD Maybe the title is too much
New Server Open For Beta 12/29/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 15 Replies Great Operating Server, Open For Beta.
Zodiac Kingdom ,
High Rates For Testing,
Great GM Assistance,
Active Beta Testers Rewarded,
Come Get Some Of The Action.
1M SP
25k ZKPoints (Silk)
US Open Beta Server 11/20/2004 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies sind beides PvP Server, somit können alle User von der jeweiligen Faction zusammen zocken, erstellt also nicht unbedingt auf dem Test 13 Server einen Ally Char.. wär sonst ein wenig unsinnig ;)
Eastcoast - Test 4 -> Allianz
Eastcoast - Test 13 -> Horde