Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How to change user data?

Discussion on [HELP] How to change user data? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[HELP] How to change user data?

With the new system you cant acces to "account" and change email, and password. So here my question, how you can change password and email?
Old 11/29/2013, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 40

by this
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2013, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOT!!] User Data Change !
07/03/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Hey guys, well I was watching the administrator of "Blue Orbit" is very selfish, so data develops implementing change. It's nothing fancy, which says username have to put the actual name they have, and who still do not know how to work with the SID.Now I'll get to work with the page of the clan :D One ScreenShot: http://i43.tinypic.com/2vbv61c.png Download Here -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5fci2lbdwhi6p1/ UserDataChange.rar Well that's all folks, greetings.
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv