Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cute Poison - Private Server Bot

Discussion on Cute Poison - Private Server Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2013, 18:25   #16

elite*gold: 46
Maybe he has more than 1 reason for doing this bot Nobody knows except him. Also "helping" other developers. Nice joke man. I was trying to help fireroxer and jordimaster. The only thing they really wanted is code which:
-They can c&p
-Works instantly and throws no errors
-They can change credits on
-Is good written
-Is easy written so they know what things to change so it looks like their own code
-They need to know where to c&p it.
One really nice example of this was the following:
nckrnckr has probably seen some sourcecode and wherever something was added or substracted from some variables it was -= or +=. But the developers who wrote this knew what += does to integers and what += does to strings. They also knew most of the variables for numbers in the azure emulator where integers or unsigned integers. But nckrnckr declared his own variable as a string and used += and then wondered why it was "1111" except 112. He probably doesn't/didn't even know what a string is.
So why should we "help" them if they don't even wanna learn something.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 18:39   #17

elite*gold: 1506
Received Thanks: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
Maybe he has more than 1 reason for doing this bot Nobody knows except him. Also "helping" other developers. Nice joke man. I was trying to help fireroxer and jordimaster. The only thing they really wanted is code which:
-They can c&p
-Works instantly and throws no errors
-They can change credits on
-Is good written
-Is easy written so they know what things to change so it looks like their own code
-They need to know where to c&p it.
One really nice example of this was the following:
nckrnckr has probably seen some sourcecode and wherever something was added or substracted from some variables it was -= or +=. But the developers who wrote this knew what += does to integers and what += does to strings. They also knew most of the variables for numbers in the azure emulator where integers or unsigned integers. But nckrnckr declared his own variable as a string and used += and then wondered why it was "1111" except 112. He probably doesn't/didn't even know what a string is.
So why should we "help" them if they don't even wanna learn something.
Then don't help them, but don't destroy them.
It's different.
Old 11/16/2013, 18:45   #18

It's not destroying them, it's challenging them. They need either learn to code or be a better leecher If they choose the first option it's better for their server and us all cause we don't get annoyed anymore Aswell you are saying "No help between developpers, designers etc... [...] This is the reason why there is no really good servers right now" and thinking bad over the developers not helping other "developers" but then telling me to not help them. Do you even read your things before you post them ?

Edit : There are good servers right now. IceShocks Server, Snowys Server, Dr.Skyfalls Server aswell as jds Server and hopefully soon SkyUniverse (project of me and Requi). At the moment not all of them are online but atleast one of them at a time is online.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 18:58   #19

elite*gold: 0
Haha, me working for Bigpoint? Nice one

I'll come back with pictures soon, and proof of the existence of the bot, filming it on Elites Private Server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 18:58   #20

You guys are selfish.
How the fu** can you call them leechers ? You're not the ones who released ICON8 or Azure, owners chosen to make it public and opensource which means everybody is allowed to edit or not and make online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2013, 19:02   #21

You are not really understanding me. I didnt said they are leechers cause they use opensource projects. Fireroxer used the tech system from snowy,me and requi and jordi did (maybe even does lol). I told them to not use it for public things and only for a server for their close friends. The source i gave them was never indentend to be shared and/or used for a public server so i can call them leechers. Also i then, when it was public, asked for credits and only got them from jordimaster for a short time(but i don't think they now understand what the packet does or even changed some parts of the code). Oh and btw this is really offtopic and i won't anwser you anymore.

@Barney keep up the good work I wanna see if this works on my server

Edit : A bot is nothing against those few autoit scripts from me and requi which worked for a time on jordis server
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2013, 19:02   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
You guys are selfish.
How the fu** can you call them leechers ? You're not the ones who released ICON8 or Azure, owners chosen to make it public and opensource which means everybody is allowed to edit or not and make online.
Yea and I released things too and helped people on skype, where are my credits? I've had enough of this ****, I didn't ask for money, only for my name on their server's intro.

-Barney
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 19:06   #23

So if I understand right,

You helped some privates servers and they don't put you on their homepage SO you make a bot that will destroy 90 % of the private servers?
Old 11/16/2013, 19:11   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
So if I understand right,

You helped some privates servers and they don't put you on their homepage SO you make a bot that will destroy 90 % of the private servers?
Good developers will be able to catch the bot, it is built this way. Some packets betray that the player is a bot, but you have to be smart.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 20:24   #25

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
Go and find some friends. You are fighting the just upcoming community of pservers. come on guy.. we had wait for years to even get the start. let it grow, let the guys try to create something and don't destroy it.
Old 11/16/2013, 20:31   #26

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ǝnd1ǝss-ɯonǝʎ View Post
Go and find some friends. You are fighting the just upcoming community of pservers. come on guy.. we had wait for years to even get the start. let it grow, let the guys try to create something and don't destroy it.
Ich verstehe dich, aber es gibt einfach manche Server, die es nicht verdient haben, zu existieren.
Entweder ist es gekaufte Source eines alten Servers (LightOrbit) oder es ist zusammenkopierter Müll (One Ultimate).

Und dann halt noch zu behaupten es wäre es alles von ihnen selbst gemacht. Ist jetzt bei LightOrbit nicht der Fall, aber bei One Ultimate.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 20:37   #27

ich hab bis jetzt nur LO ausprobieren können, aber selbst wenn die source gekauft ist, opfert er seine zeit und geld um etwas für andere zu machen. ihn wegen des paystores zu haten, ist doch an den Haaren herbei gezogen, da sicher nur seehr reiche menschen 125€ für einen titel ausgeben.
Old 11/16/2013, 20:42   #28

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Es geht aber auch darum, dass SkyFall immer damit prahlt, was er kann aber es nie zeigt.
Was er vor der gekauften Source gemacht hat, war das was wir alle schaffen hier.

Ich finde es jedenfalls armseelig sich Source zu kaufen, anstatt es mit seinen eigenen Händen zu "bauen".
Old 11/16/2013, 20:50   #29

Also das Equipmentsystem ist z.B. sehr viel weiter entwickelt, als beim Shockserver, obwohl das dort natürlich gut zwischengelöst ist. aber wo ist der dauerhafte anreiz, wenn alles vorhanden ist? ich will z.B. schon iwie irgendwas farmen können um besser als andere zu sein. also lf4 hab ich schon mal alle.. wie jeder..

*edit*
ich denke das sowohl pvp als auch pve server coexistieren können. lasst einfach jeden sein ding machen. der beste server wird am ende die meisten user haben. so ist das auf einem freien markt um die spielergunst. einen bot gegen pve-server zu machen ist analog dazu gewissermaßen marktverzerrung. ^^
Old 11/16/2013, 20:57   #30

elite*gold: 35
mate u sometimes have strange ideas, that's one of them but.... ,hell, you r right, since a bit epvp is pratically a "spamming" forum of PServers (obviously the ones that are made just putting the icon8 or the azure and where admins doesn't even know what is a string) well i'm curious to see if someone will use this on elite's 2 :P well good luck with your project :P if u want when u have time and i find u on skype i'd like to see how r u going to code it if for you is ok :P i'm curious to learn something :P
Closed Thread