#Reported
Try to use hotspot shield anyway. And since the thread started in english, you can use only english.
This is not true. He can use every language, in the DarkOrbit section, he wants to.
I would prefer it too if all would have to use english & german but there isn't any rule against using other languages.
Hello :-) Ask for linkpad: Recently I was on the lightorbit server and DrSkyfall has old 4-1, 4-2 and 4-3. Can you ask him about the files of maps, or he doesn´t want give you it ? Btw. edox77 nice work :-) Btw 2. I think I have on old PC recources of old NPCs :-)
I have old PVP maps too and I mean lot of people have it.
Ok, sorry I don´t know it Btw. I think these things hasn´t got anybody: old Galaxy Gates, Hangar, laboratory and NPCs ( I elicit my NPCs resources are away :-/ )
Watch the Video....find the secret word...write it to me or in the comments (With ingame/Epvp name)...win.!?
Linkpads server going to be one of the best Private servers "this time".!
-No lags
-24/7 Online (With some fixes )
-Good players
-Clans
-Configs
-INSTA shields
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator