If you are having issues connecting to the game, heres what i would do.
1. Clear your cache 2 times back to back, then access the game.
2. Make sure your browser is accepting all connections when accessing linkpads server.
3. Sometimes you need to restart your routers/modems to get a fresh connection started and going.
4. Restart your computer, believe me sometimes it's not the internet, in which case you blame your computer for this.
I hope this helps in some ways, because i have been having the same issues as you all have been.
Side Note: It's not always linkpads server with the connection issues, thats why i made the suggestions above to fix your problems. Long live linkpads server, we love it!
Salut Linkpad,quand je clique sur start,bah c'est très lent avant que sa charge et même quand on pete et qu'on veut rejoué ... c'était pas comme sa avant ...
Please investigate (again) 6. NASTY667[λsĦ]1v1 for pushing. I know how many kills is possible get when playing legitimately,(I get maybe 150+ a day when there is 60-100 users online and I play all day) and 200 in one night is impossible (theres only 30 people online after 12 and it gets less and less after that). As I said "again", he has been investigated before and he has had 1000 kills taken. If i wasn't certain he was pushing I wouldn't post here.
Please investigate (again) 6. NASTY667[λsĦ]1v1 for pushing. I know how many kills is possible get when playing legitimately,(I get maybe 150+ a day when there is 60-100 users online and I play all day) and 200 in one night is impossible (theres only 30 people online after 12 and it gets less and less after that). As I said "again", he has been investigated before and he has had 1000 kills taken. If i wasn't certain he was pushing I wouldn't post here.
Please investigate (again) 6. NASTY667[λsĦ]1v1 for pushing. I know how many kills is possible get when playing legitimately,(I get maybe 150+ a day when there is 60-100 users online and I play all day) and 200 in one night is impossible (theres only 30 people online after 12 and it gets less and less after that). As I said "again", he has been investigated before and he has had 1000 kills taken. If i wasn't certain he was pushing I wouldn't post here.
thanks
In relation to this post, the player has now been banned.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator