Yeah, you're right. I was just Top 120 in German 1. But hey, i probbably never played old DO...
Times where no drones existed.. where no X4 and ABS existed..
I mean, for me, Dark Orbit began to suck after X4 came. Drones were okay in my Opinion.
so how did you find this if you stopped playing in early 2008?
so how did you find this if you stopped playing in early 2008?
Because i wanted to play old DO again. By the way, i stopped in December 2008 after the Birthday Galaxy Gate. (selled my GER1 Account und began new on GER2 when started)
So i searched "Dark Orbit Old Server" and found this thread this night.
First, i even didn't know what these Bombs and Shields are. Whole time asked myself: WTF are these Explosions and why i lose this much HP ?
Well, thats why im here. I hope, i can find Server with the older client, cause X3 Ammo is ok in my Opinion, drones are also ok.
Because i wanted to play old DO again. By the way, i stopped in December 2008 after the Birthday Galaxy Gate. (selled my GER1 Account und began new on GER2 when started)
So i searched "Dark Orbit Old Server" and found this thread this night.
First, i even didn't know what these Bombs and Shields are. Whole time asked myself: WTF are these Explosions and why i lose this much HP ?
Well, thats why im here. I hope, i can find Server with the older client, cause X3 Ammo is ok in my Opinion, drones are also ok.
Greetings
For those who not believe me:
You're not going to find an older server. This server is the oldest one online
Anyway, you can access Orbit Reborn with this link :
our clan [DMWU] must be #7 in clan ranking but we cant see us plz fix
I love the video that you made man, Could you tell us the music that you used?
Linkpad when i access the webpage VIA , I sign in click start and it brings up the new window to a sign in page, so i tried accessing it through the numbers link which is : , and it works fine, althought a long load screen which i actually dont mind. I just thought i should bring this to your attention.
Last thing, looking for a clan to join that can maybe speak a little bit of english please haha.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator