I won't use it. Just wanted to show the Video with music and see people reactions.
I like that.
BTW: Best P-Server ever had!
One thing would be more nice. If you could create this PServer with NPC's and maps (normal Uri from aliens etc. , so like old times)
That would be the best you could do for everyone, I guess.
No offense, but can you **** off with that program now? It's not cool in any way, just so you know.
Hello! I thought this server will be like old DO (all maps, NPCs,starting with phoenix,..).. I understand that´s hard work and it takes lot of time.. But I don´t understand, why you remove maps, which you add yesterday.. Pls can you tell me reason ? Thanks and sorry for my bad english, but I´m Czech :-)
Ok I understand it, when this server is PvP we need little of maps, but when server will be normal old client you add maps ? Sorry my brain is very slow
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator