Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll of Darkorbit

Discussion on Poll of Darkorbit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: What do you think?
They are useful 8 44.44%
They are useless 6 33.33%
They are somewhat useful and some useless 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poll of Darkorbit

<English>

What do you think of the latest updates made ​​by BigPoint?

Do you think they are just useless updates made ​​to let some users after the drubbing given to the super bot user? Or were made because now the BigPoint has more ideas and trying to attract players to make money?
For you these updates are useful and are used for security, damage or nuisance and not only favor the players while they are engaged in hunts?

(Answer the Survey, and in case you have something to say or to object, I ask you to write below what you do not agree)

P.S. If there is something irregular ask moderators to correct it or to warn me

<Italiano>

Cosa ne pensate degli ultimi aggiornamenti fatti dalla BigPoint?

Secondo voi sono solo degli inutili aggiornamenti fatti per far entrare qualche utente dopo la super batosta data ai bot user?Oppure sono stati messi perchè ormai la BigPoint non ha più idee e cerca di attrarre giocatori per fare soldi?
Per voi questi aggiornamenti sono utili e servono per la sicurezza , oppure danno solo impiccio e non favoriscono i giocatori mentre sono impegnati in caccie ?

(Rispondete al Sondaggio , e nel caso abbiate qualcosa da dire o da obbiettare , vi chiedo di scrivere qui sotto di cosa non siete d'accordo)
P.S. Nel caso ci sia qualcosa di irregolare chiedo ai moderatori di correggerla o di avvisarmi

<Deutsch>

Was halten Sie von den neuesten Updates von BigPoint erfolgten?

Glaubst du, sie sind einfach nutzlos Aktualisierungen an einige Nutzer nach der Niederlage, die dem Super-Bot Benutzer lassen? Oder wurden, weil jetzt die BigPoint hat mehr Ideen und versuchen, Spieler zu gewinnen, um Geld zu verdienen?
Für Sie diese Updates sind nützlich und werden für Sicherheit, Schäden oder Belästigungen verwendet und nicht nur die Spieler zu begünstigen, während sie in Jagden sind verlobt?

(Beantworten Sie die Umfrage, und falls Sie etwas zu sagen oder zu widersprechen, bitte ich Sie, unten schreiben, was Sie nicht einverstanden sind)
P.S. Wenn es etwas unregelmäßig fragen Moderatoren zu korrigieren oder zu warnen me
Old 09/05/2013, 23:45   #2

Received Thanks: 1,375
For me useful, after the bot down they made new events that if there were bot, nobody can play.. and for account security i think this is a good thing, for me bigpoint started to """listen""" players..

Italian:
Per me non sono male, ci sono nuovi eventi e ormai chi non è stato bannato può giocarci normalmente.. coi pixel bot il palladium è facile quindi ti fai i portali che ti servono e bom. Per la sicurezza, direi che mi piace! Prima dovevi rifare il logout se tardavi più di 30 secondi nella scelta server! Poi io onestamente devo dire che ci ho messo dentro attorno ai 30€ in totale in questo gioco, 25 pbdo e 5€ ingame e sono full havoc.. mi trovo bene io con questa nuova era
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 00:09   #3

I only love the update of ban user bots ^^

I was a user bot. but i was not banned.

GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 10:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
for me in few months the situation will be like before... bigpoint as done a big s**t like always
ciao raga
Thanks
2 Users