Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/23/2017, 16:01   #2716

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
help rank not update
I log here almost every day and I always see you asking for help with your private server project. Now, I don't know anything about these servers or coding so I don't know how to create one. I don't want to go personal but I think you should learn more about these servers and stuff around them in general before you attempt to create your own. Maybe you can ask if someone with more experience wants to help you and join your team .

Good luck with your server!
-NOMAD
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 18:55   #2717

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***NOMAD*** View Post
I log here almost every day and I always see you asking for help with your private server project. Now, I don't know anything about these servers or coding so I don't know how to create one. I don't want to go personal but I think you should learn more about these servers and stuff around them in general before you attempt to create your own. Maybe you can ask if someone with more experience wants to help you and join your team .

Good luck with your server!
-NOMAD

I have my server in garden after so many years in this wonderful forum and I learned a few things and I try to put into practice on my server but does not have many things like a few but over time I think I can improve and get a vps grande.mi'd love to have more people with whom to work on my server to gether.
Old 02/23/2017, 23:02   #2718

Received Thanks: 1,362
You learned everything except programming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2017, 14:36   #2719

someone can send to me a cms with drone formation ? i make a emulator , i need just the cms
Old 02/24/2017, 17:03   #2720

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by porra123456 View Post
someone can send to me a cms with drone formation ? i make a emulator , i need just the cms
CMS are independent of the emulator, although both rely in the DB, one can work without the other.

As there's not a standard DB for DarkOrbit PS being actively used this means that your database will differ from almost every other database and, therefor, making it almost impossible to mix with an already made CMS.

tl;dr: make your own CMS.
Old 02/24/2017, 17:25   #2721

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
CMS are independent of the emulator, although both rely in the DB, one can work without the other.

As there's not a standard DB for DarkOrbit PS being actively used this means that your database will differ from almost every other database and, therefor, making it almost impossible to mix with an already made CMS.

tl;dr: make your own CMS.
i know, but i make my emulator for cms , but i dont found a cms with drone formation
Old 02/25/2017, 16:53   #2722

Quote:
CMS DARKPLANETS
^this
Why don't you write CMS by yourself? Only things that you created will work as you want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 18:13   #2723

someone can tell me how do I put the color where is it written //////////////////

Old 02/26/2017, 18:26   #2724

Quote:
someone can tell me how do I put the color where is it written //////////////////

Why are you making a Server if you can't add a COLOR!!Seriously...

Code:
 <font color="color_name|hex|rgb">

OR

style="Color:Color_Here"
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 18:34   #2725

Quote:
...after so many years in this wonderful forum and I learned a few things(...)
Quote:

After so many years you still don't know basics of CSS3 and HTML5? If you can't do so simple things, you can't code your own server. Easy. Even with basic knowledge of Web Development and one of programming languages (eg. Java), you can create basic server. Sockets aren't hard. You just have to learn something by yourself and stop asking others for help all the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 19:08   #2726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
After so many years you still don't know basics of CSS3 and HTML5? If you can't do so simple things, you can't code your own server. Easy. Even with basic knowledge of Web Development and one of programming languages (eg. Java), you can create basic server. Sockets aren't hard. You just have to learn something by yourself and stop asking others for help all the time.

but how much controversy that I have not asked a million euro
Old 02/26/2017, 19:11   #2727

Quote:
but how much controversy that I have not asked a million euro
You still don't get me. Read plese:
Old 02/28/2017, 15:11   #2728

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:

Don't get me wrong, people here will always love to help. But there's a line where you need to learn some yourself. As stated at the beginning of this thread.

Quote:
LEARN CODING BEFORE TRYING TO CREATE A PRIVATE SERVER!
Use google first, learn how the basics work.
The fact that you are asking everyone how to do each step is annoying each user, and what probably annoys them more is that they don't get any credit for it.

If you are stuck, just ask yourself. Is it something I could fix myself? Try fixing it yourself first - as you'd actually learn how to fix it if it happens again.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/01/2017, 21:56   #2729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Don't get me wrong, people here will always love to help. But there's a line where you need to learn some yourself. As stated at the beginning of this thread.

Use google first, learn how the basics work.
The fact that you are asking everyone how to do each step is annoying each user, and what probably annoys them more is that they don't get any credit for it.

If you are stuck, just ask yourself. Is it something I could fix myself? Try fixing it yourself first - as you'd actually learn how to fix it if it happens again.
how much controversy does not ask anything more sorry
Old 03/02/2017, 08:54   #2730

Unhappy Error Hangar Slot 2

Hello friends i make my private server and i have almost ready,but my promblem its this my hangar do not have 2 confuguration how can added pls help me. i use pack Aurora Server Final.

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server