Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 02/21/2017, 20:43   #2716
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
as never localhost equipment opens've servers on vps and it does not open to help me please



YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Old 02/21/2017, 21:14   #2717


 
elite*gold: 321
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,167
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
as never localhost equipment opens've servers on vps and it does not open to help me please


Hey Yuri, I send a little present to the data-center, that is hosting your vps.


Enjoy


Βau is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2017, 21:20   #2718
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
Hey Yuri, I send a little present to the data-center, that is hosting your vps.


Enjoy
add me skype yuri.celella2
YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Old 02/23/2017, 13:39   #2719
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
help rank not update


YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Old 02/23/2017, 16:01   #2720
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
help rank not update
I log here almost every day and I always see you asking for help with your private server project. Now, I don't know anything about these servers or coding so I don't know how to create one. I don't want to go personal but I think you should learn more about these servers and stuff around them in general before you attempt to create your own. Maybe you can ask if someone with more experience wants to help you and join your team .

Good luck with your server!
-NOMAD
***NOMAD*** is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 18:55   #2721
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***NOMAD*** View Post
I log here almost every day and I always see you asking for help with your private server project. Now, I don't know anything about these servers or coding so I don't know how to create one. I don't want to go personal but I think you should learn more about these servers and stuff around them in general before you attempt to create your own. Maybe you can ask if someone with more experience wants to help you and join your team .

Good luck with your server!
-NOMAD

I have my server in garden after so many years in this wonderful forum and I learned a few things and I try to put into practice on my server but does not have many things like a few but over time I think I can improve and get a vps grande.mi'd love to have more people with whom to work on my server to gether.
YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Old 02/23/2017, 23:02   #2722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 1,318
You learned everything except programming.
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2017, 14:36   #2723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 10
someone can send to me a cms with drone formation ? i make a emulator , i need just the cms
porra123456 is offline  
Old 02/24/2017, 17:03   #2724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 646
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by porra123456 View Post
someone can send to me a cms with drone formation ? i make a emulator , i need just the cms
CMS are independent of the emulator, although both rely in the DB, one can work without the other.

As there's not a standard DB for DarkOrbit PS being actively used this means that your database will differ from almost every other database and, therefor, making it almost impossible to mix with an already made CMS.

tl;dr: make your own CMS.
manulaiko3.0 is offline  
Old 02/24/2017, 17:25   #2725
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
CMS are independent of the emulator, although both rely in the DB, one can work without the other.

As there's not a standard DB for DarkOrbit PS being actively used this means that your database will differ from almost every other database and, therefor, making it almost impossible to mix with an already made CMS.

tl;dr: make your own CMS.
i know, but i make my emulator for cms , but i dont found a cms with drone formation
porra123456 is offline  
Old 02/25/2017, 16:53   #2726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
CMS DARKPLANETS
^this
Why don't you write CMS by yourself? Only things that you created will work as you want.
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 18:13   #2727
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
someone can tell me how do I put the color where is it written //////////////////


YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Old 02/26/2017, 18:26   #2728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
someone can tell me how do I put the color where is it written //////////////////



Why are you making a Server if you can't add a COLOR!!Seriously...

Code:
 <font color="color_name|hex|rgb">

           OR

style="Color:Color_Here"
GuessWho! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 18:34   #2729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
...after so many years in this wonderful forum and I learned a few things(...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
someone can tell me how do I put the color where is it written //////////////////


After so many years you still don't know basics of CSS3 and HTML5? If you can't do so simple things, you can't code your own server. Easy. Even with basic knowledge of Web Development and one of programming languages (eg. Java), you can create basic server. Sockets aren't hard. You just have to learn something by yourself and stop asking others for help all the time.
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 19:08   #2730
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
After so many years you still don't know basics of CSS3 and HTML5? If you can't do so simple things, you can't code your own server. Easy. Even with basic knowledge of Web Development and one of programming languages (eg. Java), you can create basic server. Sockets aren't hard. You just have to learn something by yourself and stop asking others for help all the time.

but how much controversy that I have not asked a million euro


YURI-ELIADE.ITALY is offline  
Reply

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server



« [FAQ] VPS (for new players) | Best free bot? »

Similar Threads
Private private server :P READ FOR MORE INFO
12/01/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 12 Replies
hey guys im wondering if there is anyway to make a real private server like ZSZC or SWSRO or MYSRO but to where i can only play and level a character and as if it was a real private server. but just for me, not like an emulator where im already lvl 90 or 120 or whatever. i mean one where i set the rates and i level. if not then ok u can close this. but i was just wondering.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.