Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 08/17/2016, 23:55   #2566
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Only the name 'Pachequinn' gives me cancer.
do what we are trying not think anyone selling
Filles

EsdrasFerreira is offline  
Old 08/23/2016, 01:41   #2567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a server who needs a web developper, I want to improve myself by helping people.

My skills :

- HTML
- CSS (I'm not good with CSS)
- PHP
- SQL

If you are looking for a web developper, choose me, you won't be disappointed.
PS: I'm looking for a serious server, not a server which as a bad coder and can't speak english (or french ).
alxisunkut is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 20:44   #2568
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 51
Hello!!!,
I Don't know if anyone still reads this thread but here we go! Today I am looking for a Web developer to join in on making a Server. Requirements are
-Html
-php
-Sql
....Anything else is good

Well you might ask "Well wtf are you gonna do?" xDD Welp heres what i know.

-Html/Css
-Java
-Php

Anyways if you want more information or if you're intrested Pm and we can get going

See you....
GuessWho! is offline  
Old 08/25/2016, 21:01   #2569
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxisunkut View Post
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a server who needs a web developper, I want to improve myself by helping people.

My skills :

- HTML
- CSS (I'm not good with CSS)
- PHP
- SQL

If you are looking for a web developper, choose me, you won't be disappointed.
PS: I'm looking for a serious server, not a server which as a bad coder and can't speak english (or french ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWho! View Post
Hello!!!,
I Don't know if anyone still reads this thread but here we go! Today I am looking for a Web developer to join in on making a Server. Requirements are
-Html
-php
-Sql
....Anything else is good

Well you might ask "Well wtf are you gonna do?" xDD Welp heres what i know.

-Html/Css
-Java
-Php

Anyways if you want more information or if you're intrested Pm and we can get going

See you....
you two complement each other...
Ready*12 is offline  
Old 08/25/2016, 21:36   #2570
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
you two complement each other...

Lol, yea too bad hes found a project with someone else otherwise i'd love to work with him.
GuessWho! is offline  
Old 08/25/2016, 22:51   #2571
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,716
Received Thanks: 2,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWho! View Post
Lol, yea too bad hes found a project with someone else otherwise i'd love to work with him.

I'm looking for VPS. If you are one please contact me
cryz35 is offline  
Old 08/31/2016, 04:34   #2572
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 439
Received Thanks: 167
Some ***, have the files (CMS) of icon8?
-=Flavio=- is offline  
Old 09/05/2016, 20:37   #2573
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 7
i need help for add a formation button can you help me
MS-Colder is offline  
Old 09/05/2016, 20:46   #2574
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 238
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS-Colder View Post
i need help for add a formation button can you help me
Two threads wasn't enough Mr Owner BlackHole Server?

  • Read the main.swf, check how the rest of the buttons were added and follow the same structure
  • Use a client different than 4.1
S7K Yuuki is offline  
Old 09/05/2016, 21:01   #2575
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7K Yuuki View Post
Two threads wasn't enough Mr Owner BlackHole Server?

  • Read the main.swf, check how the rest of the buttons were added and follow the same structure
  • Use a client different than 4.1
im not anymore owner because i stop codinf since long maybe 6 month so i need revision of my lesson
MS-Colder is offline  
Old 09/06/2016, 10:24   #2576
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 652
Received Thanks: 1,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS-Colder View Post
im not anymore owner because i stop codinf since long maybe 6 month so i need revision of my lesson
We're not here to teach you programming. Just use a 6.5.3+ client.
manulaiko3.0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2016, 11:56   #2577
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Guys, İ Use DarkPlanets CMS , i have auction daily , hour emulator. i how to automatic start this auction emulators
thanks
Parscrayz is offline  
Old 09/15/2016, 18:26   #2578
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
We're not here to teach you programming. Just use a 6.5.3+ client.
Can you give me 6.5.3 client?
ChemosS is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 20:54   #2579
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Can anyone give me project delta's source?
ChemosS is offline  
Old 09/24/2016, 22:14   #2580
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Have darkorbit with SpaceBall file?
Do you get me?
arifbaba01 is offline  
Reply

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private private server :P READ FOR MORE INFO
12/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
hey guys im wondering if there is anyway to make a real private server like ZSZC or SWSRO or MYSRO but to where i can only play and level a character and as if it was a real private server. but just for me, not like an emulator where im already lvl 90 or 120 or whatever. i mean one where i set the rates and i level. if not then ok u can close this. but i was just wondering.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.