this is becouse i send applicatition for joining in ug, and pesho rejected it, reason: i tell all epvp that he is pushing thanks and for that he got ban. prof:
i post that pesho is pushing thanks and ask everyone in skype to push thanks for him, what is not allowed, so can i be rejected becouse i show all epvp what a kid pesho are? i think it's not allowed to reject me, becouse this reason, btw here is theard where i show all epvp how pesho get thanks:
If you haven't understood, I was trolling you. Do you remember your old thread about me? It was directly closed by fearful, and your post was edited.
I'd recommend you to stop doing that again and again. In the end you will get a ban. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzubix
ask everyone in skype to push thanks for him, what is not allowed, so can i be rejected becouse i show all epvp what a kid pesho are? i think it's not allowed to reject me, becouse this reason, btw here is theard where i show all epvp how pesho get thank
Your english is way too annoying. I couldn't understand the most from your post.
Anyways, you were rejected because the thread you made about me. You just cannot call me a *****, and after a week apply for UG. *facepalm*
And I didn't bet anyone to click my thanks button. I myself have proved it to the admins.
PS
I wasn't banned for that. My ban has its own reason which you don't have to know. But I appreciate your tries to be cool.
first of all i didnt call u *****, secound the conflict was by you and me, not by and ug. so propably this could be conflict of interest, you cant reject my application just becouse Me and You had conflict! tell me if i'm wrong!
It was about you and me, then became you and UG. I will never accept you in UG. Calling me bug stealer is enough reason. If you call SALOMON a *****, you will get banned directly.
Thats exactly why i would never give a 13 year old Child so many rights in UG :-)
It's just funny how you are calling me a kid, but you are the one who's acting like a kid. I really enjoy when some 30 years old start swearing me with no reason, and calling me a kid.
Who asked you if you would give me "so many rights in UG" ? Luke gave me the permission to make a new UG, since Fearful's UG has been leeched and he closed it.
Why you care about me?
I can decide which guy will get a thanks from me and which not...
Please logout and think about these things.
**** yáll my brain hurts to much things make no sense now i have even more to think and WHY I NEED LOGOUT FOR IT ? .. and people go all crazy to each other here people need some love ^^ ( not the i gonna ruin you love but the we can be friends love ^^)
Why you care about me?
I can decide which guy will get a thanks from me and which not...
Please logout and think about these things.
I can't log out, sorry.
I feel sorry for you. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215
**** yáll my brain hurts to much things make no sense now i have even more to think and WHY I NEED LOGOUT FOR IT ? .. and people go all crazy to each other here people need some love ^^ ( not the i gonna ruin you love but the we can be friends love ^^)
Calm down dude, this is just spam thread from a (put insults here) and nothing interesting. Just waiting for Elsa to close it.
Thats exactly why i would never give a 13 year old Child so many rights in UG :-)
I can also put my profile pic of a "Gangster" and call my self 60 years old ***** with ***** but if you look back at yourself you will realise to you are the kid here.
I can also put my profile pic of a "Gangster" and call my self 60 years old ***** with ***** but if you look back at yourself you will realise to you are the kid here.
Well one hell of a ****** up kid then yeah , a gangsta kid with a ***** typing on epvp hmm i must stop write i just get scared by myself here..
I may make a bot if the interest is there. 01/28/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 5 Replies Working on a PVP bot at the moment, and if there is enough interest i'd like the community to test it out. If you'd be interested in testing out the PVP bot, please post.
Bot still has plenty of progress to be made, but final version should include waypoint pathing with custom class configurations, smart combat AI, and hopefully even completing objectives.
Thanks for reading.
Edit: The first beta probably wont be available for 1-2 weeks.
WTS 70m Caldari PvP Interest? 08/04/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies I've noticed that interest has appeared to have gone down with EVE, at least when I looked up sales on eBay I only found one opposed to the dozens/butt load I saw 3 years ago. I'm interested to see if anyone would like to purchase a highly skilled PVP/Caldari toon that is close to flying motherships/dreadnaughts, among other ships (Can fly the Tengu and most T2 Ships/Weapons). Assets should be around 2b ISK as well likely some advanced ships. If anyone is seriously interested in this please...
hmm interest 01/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies anybody find this interesting? lmfao
Hello staff of Shaiya OutCast.
My name is .eXe . I have a "pleasure" to you...
I wanna have a new account on your server with maxed chars of my choice and more ore less "endless" AP and endless gold.
You have to create this ingame account for me and give me the login-ID and the pw.
MY BEST INTEREST IN DUPING 03/02/2009 - RF Online - 11 Replies post one or more of your interest item you want to dupe for me in rfph umm... the redefine pills legacy blade and lucky gem set if you dupe your redefine pills you will have all the PT GM'ed:) whats yours?