Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MY BEST INTEREST IN DUPING

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question MY BEST INTEREST IN DUPING

post one or more of your interest item you want to dupe for me in rfph umm... the redefine pills legacy blade and lucky gem set if you dupe your redefine pills you will have all the PT GM'ed whats yours?

Old   #2

teach mo n lng skin kung paano SD eheheh teach ko sau kung paano Dodge Hack palitan tayu sympre..HEHEHEhehe

Old   #3

Quote:
MY BEST INTEREST IN DUPING
just to irritate some stupid Staff and other noob GM's around. i don't care of the game. i didn't even used a peny on this game...

i just want to **** nubs
Old   #4

The count or number of n00bs playing Rf Ph are increasing dramatically considering the game is about to die.

Old   #5

harhar!
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
The count or number of n00bs playing Rf Ph are increasing dramatically considering the game is about to die.
yap. BTW: there is a new exploit in RF that my friend discovered. you can actually make anything from the "Staff of the Archon" they called it item summoning. didnt care about it BTW: not interested anymore
Old   #7

RFph is dead! All server are down every 2mins. STUPID PLAYERS are all over the map waiting for the server down.

What the hell are they duping for? Having 2B and +6 items? For What?

Its like making your self rich but you can't bring it in HEAVEN, Dupe All you want but still you cannot bring those items when LEVELup will stop hosting RF here in the Philippines.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

just let me know how to crash server so we can earn money together, i play on RF-Indo ^^
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by techyou View Post
RFph is dead! All server are down every 2mins. STUPID PLAYERS are all over the map waiting for the server down.

What the hell are they duping for? Having 2B and +6 items? For What?

Its like making your self rich but you can't bring it in HEAVEN, Dupe All you want but still you cannot bring those items when LEVELup will stop hosting RF here in the Philippines.
they are preparing for the update 2.X.X you better start duping to so that on the next update youl become a Billionare XD

peace out
Old   #10

I want to know.. This crashing is a plague.. It already kills ROSE online now its killing the RFph.. What game is the next.. What are the possibilities...? Any further steps for the Moderators to stop it???
Old   #11

wag na keo mareklamo...yaan nyu cla mg dup..nbbgy lng yn sa lvlup..ma2hl kac sa itemmal e...pniperahn lng tau mga playrs...hays...fre play nga...mglo2d pa...amf...ok lng yn mg dup..ksa bumili ka upgradr...kawa2 nmn ung ibng playr..dba? kng rich ka ngla2ru ka rf..mdali lng php..kng scamer ka..d mdali dn...mas astig nga un kng fair lht gamit dba??+6+7 all!!!!..kesa nmn ung iba lng mlkas...panty2 tau...msya pg ganito..ahahah
Old   #12

nid elp with the newest rfoph patch hnd na gumagana ang item.edf ko x( nid a new one mail me guys tnx