Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sue BigPoint!

Discussion on Sue BigPoint! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sue BigPoint!

I am really serious in sueing BP over the fact they, by their conduct, led us into using bots by taking no active actions and made no bans for more than 4 months. I will not hide the fact that we also broke the rules, but the main argument will be tha fact that they did not ensured us a fair playground, as many users were botting and we were left behind, because even if i gave them 50-60 euros/week at MHH, my development was slower that that of the people that were using bots.
So, maybe someone would like to associate with me, maybe make a site to gather many of us together and try to get some legal councelling (maybe we can get a free lawyer, or a legal representative for consumer rights, something like that).As BP HQ is in EU, the case will be judged by EU laws, and that gives an advantage , as BP refuses to present us,the banned people the evidence that they claim to have against us.
Please, only serious replies (also don't hit thanks button, i don't need that, i need u to help me and get as many and as stronger as we can!).
We can win this in numbers,and also by media (BP will get soo bad publicity and their stock shares will surely drop,so,maybe they will settle/make a deal with us).
'If i made any writing mistakes, please excuse me, my native language is Romanian
Old 08/02/2013, 17:05   #2

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
They don't give a **** about us. But yea, it's fun to go with 50-100 people at x-1!
Old 08/02/2013, 17:16   #3

I am talking about legal actions, not some ingame actions, that will not hurt them at all, they will not even notice it
Old 08/02/2013, 17:23   #4

LMAO!

You honestly think you will win a legal case against BP because you got banned for something which is stated as illegal in their own Terms and Conditions?
Honestly kid just accept it and find a new game.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 17:28   #5

elite*gold: 260
calm down okapi !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 17:45   #6

even if ou sue them
they make so much money in one day taht they won't feel that they gave you 10k $ if you win
they don't give a **** about us
Old 08/02/2013, 18:01   #7

I want that the hack group anonymouse take bugpoint down!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 18:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire.rox View Post
I want that the hack group anonymouse take bugpoint down!
Anonymous* And if that does happen they are likely to turn to you and sue you...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 18:55   #9

There's nothing to sue bigpoint over. They stated that bot using is against T&C, they stated that they TRY and make it as fair gameplay as possible (which makes no sense actually since you can pay 1k$ and be as strong as the general..) and now that theyve done something about the bots, a huge something, they have nothing to be sued for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 19:02   #10

Yes, u CAN sue them!And what u people don't get is the fact that a legal action against them has been won in Russian Federation.We have to make a stand , nobody else will for us.And BP makes a lot of money,true, but they will loose huge if they get sued, because they will loose a lot in image!Imagine, news over the itnernet and tv and other emdia: group of users sues giant online gaming company.What do you think?And btw, i'm no kid, i'm almoast 33 years old, engeneering degree and also i run my own company in constructions
Old 08/02/2013, 19:18   #11

This thread interests me, i lost an account because i sent someone an abusive but non threatening message, for this they banned my account permanently.

Can they do this? Surely a chat bann would be sufficient.

P.S. i sent the message via the new mail system.

It was a good account lvl17 nearly super FE.

In German...
Dieser Thread interessiert mich, verlor ich ein Konto, weil ich jemand schickte eine missbräuchliche aber nicht bedrohliche Nachricht, denn das sie verboten mein Konto dauerhaft.

Können sie dies tun? Sicherlich ein Chat bann ausreichen würde.

P.S. i die Nachricht gesendet über die neue Mail-System.

Es war ein gutes Konto lvl17 fast Super FE.
Old 08/02/2013, 19:21   #12

So, you're telling me you wanna sue them because they kicked your *** after you have broken the rules they explicitly told you not to break ? (facepalm)

And secondly, what's the point of this thread ? Why do we have to know you're going to sue them ?
Old 08/02/2013, 19:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post
LMAO!

You honestly think you will win a legal case against BP because you got banned for something which is stated as illegal in their own Terms and Conditions?
Honestly kid just accept it and find a new game.
What is your problem, if you dont want to contibute then dont come bashing this thread. I know who you are in game and i know that you and your clan used to pretend you were all millionaires when actually you were friendly with the mods and used bots.

You are one of the people that got away with giving people abuse in chat because you were "in" with the moderators.

I have nothing against you, but please stop your usual behavior or i will report you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi011 View Post
So, you're telling me you wanna sue them because they kicked your ass after you have broken the rules they explicitly told you not to break ? (facepalm)

And secondly, what's the point of this thread ? Why do we have to know you're going to sue them ?
The point in this thread is to get collective numbers and like minded people together, you would know that if you read the first post.

I have had an account perma banned for sending an abusive message, but instead of trolling through the t&c's i'd like to find out here if i can get my account back with help/information from like minded people who feel BP are a bunch of cretins.
Old 08/02/2013, 19:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by poostain View Post
What is your problem, if you dont want to contibute then dont come bashing this thread. I know who you are in game and i know that you and your clan used to pretend you were all millionaires when actually you were friendly with the mods and used bots.

You are one of the people that got away with giving people abuse in chat because you were "in" with the moderators.

I have nothing against you, but please stop your usual behavior or i will report you.

What would you see as contribution to this thread? The normal "Yeah **** bugpoint im going to hack them #yoloAnonymous4life" rubbish that half of this section of epvp consists of?
I'm telling him straight, he won't win a legal battle with BigPoint, he needs to get over it and find a new game to play if he doesn't like DarkOrbit. There is no point telling people to go ahead with a hopeless idea that won't work.

In with the moderators? I bet they would love to hear that people think that ...
You going to say I'm an admin next?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 20:23   #15

No im not going to say your an admin, because your not. This thread isnt the place for this conversation. Coming on here and calling people "kid", you are bashing threads like you do on D.O forums. Theres no need for it, by all means have an opinion.
Closed Thread

Tags
sue bp