Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eroor help!

Discussion on Eroor help! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Eroor help!

hello i open a darkorbit toll i created and it says.. an internal error has occured.. i installed the net framework but i do not know where the problem is.. can anyone help me?
Old 08/02/2013, 09:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
hello i open a darkorbit toll i created and it says.. an internal error has occured.. i installed the net framework but i do not know where the problem is.. can anyone help me?
Well most of the time You should check the code, if it doesnt give errors you should start over, you wil learn more and you will find the problem.

Also please keep in mind this is the dark orbit section.
Not the General coding section.
Old 08/02/2013, 09:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Well most of the time You should check the code, if it doesnt give errors you should start over, you wil learn more and you will find the problem.

Also please keep in mind this is the dark orbit section.
Not the General coding section.
i cannot edit anything.. i just have this error for that file.. i just want to find a solution!
Old 08/02/2013, 09:47   #4

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
i cannot edit anything.. i just have this error for that file.. i just want to find a solution!
Well i can understand that you want a sollution, but You wil not find the answer on the dark orbit section.
You should check out the general coding section.

Ask a mod to Move this thread
Old 08/02/2013, 09:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Well i can understand that you want a sollution, but You wil not find the answer on the dark orbit section.
You should check out the general coding section.
okay!
Old 08/02/2013, 09:54   #6

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread