You last visited: Today at 19:43
Advertisement
EMP's Added into Azure :D
Discussion on EMP's Added into Azure :D within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
08/01/2013, 17:36
#16
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 257
This server not work
08/01/2013, 17:44
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jordimaster
This server not work
Tell me what your problem is, then just **** off, because I don't give a **** about your problems if all you can say is "not working".
08/01/2013, 18:34
#18
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 264
Nice thank you for update
08/01/2013, 18:35
#19
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
v1.2
# DB Support added. You have to add a row inside "server_1_players" called "ammo"
Download link:
08/01/2013, 19:01
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 36
Well, good job.
I like it.
I hope it's not exploitable.
Also its good to know C#, you can do awesome things!
08/01/2013, 20:01
#21
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TOWERZ(FR™)
Well, good job.
I like it.
I hope it's not exploitable.
Also its good to know C#, you can do awesome things!
You can do awesome things in any good programming language, but ...
C# is cool,
C++ is like poetry in morse code,
VB is just too wordy if you understand what I mean by saying this really long meaningless sentence,
Java is good but it's not C#
08/01/2013, 20:33
#22
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by
chichi011
You can do awesome things in any good programming language, but ...
C# is cool,
C++ is like poetry in morse code,
VB is just too wordy if you understand what I mean by saying this really long meaningless sentence,
Java is good but it's not C#
You can say me how to create row in xampp i not use navicat ;/
08/01/2013, 20:44
#23
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 961
Received Thanks: 194
nice thanks,good work .
08/01/2013, 21:16
#24
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 584
Received Thanks: 74
chichi
my problem
08/02/2013, 01:48
#25
elite*gold: 73
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 517
Received Thanks: 548
Wow Barney .. Nice release ..
I will take and integred the fully working EMP code on my own C# server.
#Keepingthecopyrightalso
I enjoy that you release things for help us ..
DrS
08/02/2013, 10:40
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DrSkyfall™
Wow Barney .. Nice release ..
I will take and integred the fully working EMP code on my own C# server.
#Keepingthecopyrightalso
I enjoy that you release things for help us ..
DrS
I really appreciate it, you're the first to say thank you, and you didn't even ask me to do this.
Quote:
#Keepingthecopyrightalso
Thank you, I don't know if you have server but if you do can you please add me in the credits category ?
08/02/2013, 12:44
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 128
When I press Start on MapRevolution, in emulator appears this error:
Anyone want to help me to solve this please?
Thanks!
*Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish
08/02/2013, 13:04
#28
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by
olitis1
When I press Start on MapRevolution, in emulator appears this error:
Anyone want to help me to solve this please?
Thanks!
*Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish
Does it happen everytime you start the server ?
08/02/2013, 13:52
#29
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 128
yes, when it's going to load the start of the ship, the map, background etc.
08/02/2013, 14:49
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Received Thanks: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by
olitis1
yes, when it's going to load the start of the ship, the map, background etc.
It certainly isn't my fault because I haven't edited anything related to authentification, but I will look into it soon.
Similar Threads
[WTS] 16x Summoner 13x Azure 15x Azure 15x Aloken
04/19/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 13 Replies
Selling 164 Summoner, 3 Inventorys, Pet, 2 Costumes, Clean name, Naked, Non-hacked. All infos - 50€ negotiable (pm me for infos)
Selling 152 Azure, 1 Costume, naked, All infos - 20€ (pm me for infos) - SOLD
Selling 155 Aloken, 2 Costumes, 4 Inventorys, Naked, All infos - 35€ (pm me for infos) - THIS ACCOUNT GOT BAGI LEVEL 101 with 14 DAYS LEFT OF 100% AMMY, AND FULL L3 GEAR +0
Selling 131 Azure, 1 Costume, Naked, 15€, All infos - (pm me for infos)
Taking only Paypal payments! PM
...
[Updated]Mcmy's Public Cheat V.1.3 [Fastall added,Serverhacks added ... and more!!!]
03/14/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/4240/mcmyspubli cv13.png
Download:
DuckLoad.com · Easy Streaming
Virustotal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Kickt auf "Thanks" bitte!
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:44 .