Hmm i do not think they wil do this, this would make no sense, there are players with over 1000 alpha gates done, thats 40 streuners x 1000 = 40.000 streuners from them alpha's alone...
then you got beta gamma, makes +- 60K rankpoints they wil lose?
If they want it to be fair, make the rankpoints only work for hunting.
This could put bots out of the ranking for ever, they could only win ranks with fair play.
Or just higher the rank points you get for kristallin, so it doesnt matter WHAT you shoot, it matters how long you shoot.
Or atleast enable x2 friendly fire.
It is theyre own fault! they disabled bonusbox botters, they harmed no one, only cloacks in the maps .. You didnt notice them if you did not click them.
But then they change the inside of the boxes, and the rankpoints went even more crazy then before.
Own fault ^^
there are people who don't like hunting , only killing npc , and i know some big npc botters with many player kills so it doesn't make sence
and it's stupid that they take only streuner lordakia , x-3 x-4 x7 botters won't lose much ..
there are people who don't like hunting , only killing npc , and i know some big npc botters with many player kills so it doesn't make sence
and it's stupid that they take only streuner lordakia , x-3 x-4 x7 botters won't lose much ..
i am one of those persons, i only shoot aliens, and buy ammo to defend my ***.
But dude, You want a nice rank? You wil have to do something for it ...
I mean in the army they wont give you a medaillon for shooting a crash dummy...
I think this won't "clean" darkorbit. I got about 200k RP for StreuneR and my Lordakia and Streuner RP are about 40k so this update didn't change sooooo much only the X-2 botter will waste their time
can someone confirm if the rank already implemented with the new update ?
cause I dont have streuners and lordakias and I dont know my rank points (what I had)
LE: I think yes, it shows 0 points for this too NPC
can someone confirm if the rank already implemented with the new update ?
cause I dont have streuners and lordakias and I dont know my rank points (what I had)
LE: I think yes, it shows 0 points for this too NPC
They have no proofs to prove that you advertising anything or using anything. Especially if you're not detected in they're "100%" accurate and successful ban waves.
It could be picture from any user. Like I find someone's UID and put it in my screenshot. It is shame.
Torchlight II Release Announcement .. Announcement!!! 08/25/2012 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies Ja, ihr habt richtig gehört.
Jetzt ist es Wirklich fest Angekündigt!!!
Torchlight II wird kommen!
Der langersehnte Diablo 3 Konkurrent hebt sich hervor.
[HELP] Looking for Developers 11/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies Looking for experienced Develepor's To work At My Server, Relentless Dekaron.
We are a dedicated server, so we're up 24/7. We have a small staff team at the moment, but we do have a website and forum. If your interested add me
at or [email protected]
~Solar
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Need Developers. 01/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies Hello People ! We wanna host Dekaron Server , but unfortunately we dont have enough developers.
If you feel like to be a developer , and you wanna help for us because/and you have time , go ahead . But remeber , developer have much to work , you have to be online very often , you have to work hard , you must have basics in one finger.
Requirements :
1. Basics of modifying server files. (It`s not mean , "i know how to change exp rate in formula.ini" or similar...)
2. Basics about SQL...
[Announcement]PSF Wallhack Part 2 06/21/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 131 Replies Note: wag nyo na po gamitin ung blackrain.iso na nasa loob ng rar
ang gamitin nyo nlng po na iso ay ung nka attach. Sorry for mistakes..
Eto na po ang wallhack nyo
I made it detailed para maintindihan ng lahat..
sya nga pala after read nyo to bisitahin nyo nmn ako sa xat.com/sirauloplace Thanks