Haha... sweet I like it how all Botters crying for help ^^ I´m happy that Bigpoint do something. Now i can fight against normal players and kill NPC´s without Botters like you.
Sorry that I have better things to spend my money on than a crappy game.Sorry that I have a life and I only wanna enjoy the game and grow up by botting no using 1000+ euros for this **** company.If you can put money in-game,fine it's your problem.But don't come here and cry after the game will be closed because US,BOTTERS will quit the game BECAUSE the PP remove and IMEDIATELY DETECTION.You will cry for your cash and we will tell you to kiss our ***** because we didn't involve real cash into it
i spoke with support! pilot points ARE LOST.. and all ugrades to lasers and shields will be lost as well!
Seriously? If that's the case I won't be using any bot for a while even though I have won ibot for 3 days. It's just not worth it risking my account for a few uri at the moment. And it was the first time I won a contest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/
what it wirtes= "Γεια σου ,
ολες οι αναβαθμισεις σε λειζερ και γεννητριες, καθως και το μητρωωο πιλότου."
translate it if you want!
Hello, all your lazer,shield generator and pilot point upgrades. (not translated with google)
[Bug] Get All Pilot Points on new account without uri 05/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi all, I present a short video that is not from me, this bug can get all the pilot points to a new account, thanks to a quest ...
The video : Dark Orbit Pilote Point Bug - YouTube
[OMG] 95 Pilot Points!! 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 62 Replies Hello,
When i was searching on some players profiles on my server on which i play, i found out this incredible profile for a Russian Player:
http://picbits.net/images/13713404864953568865.pn g
OMG! 95 Pilot PointsO_O ? How did he make that ?
He is Russian Player and i asked him how did you do that he told me the way in Bad English and i didn't understand anything! lol!
Untill now, i don't believe that! what about you ?
PPP(Pilot Points Price) 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies hi all, can someone say me how much cost 19+20+21+22+23+24 pp ?
the pilot points bug ? 05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies does the pilot points bug still works i mean the bug with charles?:handsdown:
pilot points(Eng. Pt) 04/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies english: I epvp i want know the best way for have hunter 2, how to distribute them ...
português: ola pessoal do epvp gostaria saber qual melhor forma de ter caçador 2. como distribui-los...