In 2 hours, i make 20 acc on fr2 and bot in 1-1 with it with the name " Fu.ck BigPoint "
I wanna do the same but I'm afraid that when they catch the accs, I can get a perma ban on my main accs and all the other created on my computer. So I ask you guys are you sure BP ban all accs on a certain IP or all accs on a certain e-mail?
@Gold die out
Novaraider is a cool game, many people play it from darkorbit.
We only need a pixelbot there to farm hourglasses, a research for ship may take >3< days!!
What you forgot is that many players from Do play Nova Raider because they were ****** of from the botters and if Bp does somethig now they'll maybe come back.
Also it seems like you gonna loose all logfiles also.
Haha... sweet I like it how all Botters crying for help ^^ I´m happy that Bigpoint do something. Now i can fight against normal players and kill NPC´s without Botters like you.
[Bug] Get All Pilot Points on new account without uri 05/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi all, I present a short video that is not from me, this bug can get all the pilot points to a new account, thanks to a quest ...
The video : Dark Orbit Pilote Point Bug - YouTube
[OMG] 95 Pilot Points!! 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 62 Replies Hello,
When i was searching on some players profiles on my server on which i play, i found out this incredible profile for a Russian Player:
http://picbits.net/images/13713404864953568865.pn g
OMG! 95 Pilot PointsO_O ? How did he make that ?
He is Russian Player and i asked him how did you do that he told me the way in Bad English and i didn't understand anything! lol!
Untill now, i don't believe that! what about you ?
PPP(Pilot Points Price) 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies hi all, can someone say me how much cost 19+20+21+22+23+24 pp ?
the pilot points bug ? 05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies does the pilot points bug still works i mean the bug with charles?:handsdown:
pilot points(Eng. Pt) 04/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies english: I epvp i want know the best way for have hunter 2, how to distribute them ...
português: ola pessoal do epvp gostaria saber qual melhor forma de ter caçador 2. como distribui-los...