Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Files of PVPuniverse

Discussion on Files of PVPuniverse within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/22/2013, 02:36   #31

elite*gold: 73
Yeah but seriously, Between you and me,

Are you able to accept that can exist 2 ''Real'' and ''Playable'' Private Servers in couple of months ?

It's a little bit difficult for me .. You know, I have respect for you .. Your server is the first competitor of LightOrbit.

How you see the future for Private Servers of Darkorbit ?

I don't really know how to see your deal .. I will add you tommorow on Skype.

Now I need to sleep.

And I don't know how people, players on Epvpers will react, We already see that people find too much servers will opening ..
Old 06/22/2013, 03:06   #32

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
There will only be one to two decent servers. Ours is already proving highspeed and efficient (we had over 50 people on with only 1% Avg. CPU Usage)

-jD
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 05:26   #33

elite*gold: 0
Porque los vendes? ._. no puedes dejar Los Files para que nosotros saquemos varios servidores..? no entiendo la Avaricia ._.
Old 06/22/2013, 07:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamenelpipe View Post
Porque los vendes? ._. no puedes dejar Los Files para que nosotros saquemos varios servidores..? no entiendo la Avaricia ._.
Haber,

imaginate que haces un programa que es una gran innovacion para la gente y gastaste mucho tiempo y esfuerzo en programarlo, horas o meses.

Paras de desarrollarlo y decides que hacer con el source, pues lo mas normal es venderlo ya que tu esfuerzo está ahí, es como un trabajo muy bien hecho tuyo de la escuela, si te lo pido, no me creo que seas capaz de darmelo sin pedirme nada a cambio.

Sorry for speack spanish in an English/Germany forum
Old 06/22/2013, 07:21   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrS™ View Post
Yeah but seriously, Between you and me,

Are you able to accept that can exist 2 ''Real'' and ''Playable'' Private Servers in couple of months ?

It's a little bit difficult for me .. You know, I have respect for you .. Your server is the first competitor of LightOrbit.

How you see the future for Private Servers of Darkorbit ?

I don't really know how to see your deal .. I will add you tommorow on Skype.

Now I need to sleep.

And I don't know how people, players on Epvpers will react, We already see that people find too much servers will opening ..

do you think elieaz published files for fun?? if he had made pserver he would have been attacked too fast. we need many pservers because BP cant **** with the crowd
biggest p server is finally that one with best promotion
Old 06/22/2013, 10:00   #36

bp win, but thx alig u and your team for the work
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2013, 10:30   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamenelpipe View Post
no es solo lo que la otra persona ya comentó, ellos han estado hosteando los archivos, han estado abriendo el servidor, eso cuesta dinero, ademas, no se si sabes ingles, pero si lees los otros posts lo explica, el no quiere que haya 100 servidores con solo 1 persona dentro, quiere venderlo para asegurarse de que la persona que lo compra, va a continuar el proyecto, -JD dice que ofrece 100$, el es un programador muy bueno, tiene un servidor que esta creando () y dice que lo seguira desenvolupando y lo hosteara el, yo creo que es mejor asi, a que todo el mundo lo tenga y que se abran 100 servers asi

PS: srry for not talking english because that person looks like only knows spanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogolus3000 View Post
bp win, but thx alig u and your team for the work
what did bp win?
bp earns alot of money, and they use a bit of it in hosting the servers, (obiously the rest of the money is to get fucking rich) but is too difficult to host a server 24/7 if it is free, something must keep it alive, maybe add donations and give "VIP" status for the ppl who donated.
in the case of -JD (i think) is because of PBDO bot, the project inverted alot of money in servers to host the web etc, so jd has servers to host DO private
Old 06/22/2013, 12:53   #38

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread