you sell no hack codes and inventar mysql connection or/and SHOP database
+/ samples how to connect mysql database with server and how to use packets correct or do you
give/sell something good?
Hmm, go to find job, and dont get pay for it. Will you be happy of it? And we dont want 999999 servers and only admin online on them ^.- I think if we ever sell files, it will go to 1 person, and his buisness what he would do with it.
Anyway, PVPu is over. But this what is the end, may be just begging of something new
Big thanks to PaRGo <3 for sponsoring and supporting our server all time, and Requi for administration on it.
Ps. Files wont be sold or given to anyone atm, maybe in future for learning purpouses.
#CloseRequest
@@Edit Totally forgot, also big thanks to our players
Anyway, PVPu is over. But this what is the end, may be just begging of something new
Big thanks to PaRGo <3 for sponsoring and supporting our server all time, and Requi for administration on it.
Ps. Files wont be sold or given to anyone atm, maybe in future for learning purpouses.
#CloseRequest
@@Edit Totally forgot, also big thanks to our players
Well, you're welcome, ad also thank you to take your time, and also to take many risks and giving us this gift...
I hope you will release files for free someday, but you are right: you worked hard on it, and you actually deserve some money from that...
R.I.P. PvPu, but i hope you will wake up again soon...
Not egold, not accounts, just money. How much, well we are thinking if its even worth of selling it, so if your offer will be good, then we may just end PVPu and give it to someone else. Why for money not free?
1. Alot of time spent on it.
2. We dont want 50 pvp servers with 1 player online on each.
3. Person who will put money to it, will want to make good server and wont drop project
Anyway, PVPu is over. But this what is the end, may be just begging of something new
Big thanks to PaRGo <3 for sponsoring and supporting our server all time, and Requi for administration on it.
Ps. Files wont be sold or given to anyone atm, maybe in future for learning purpouses.
#CloseRequest
@@Edit Totally forgot, also big thanks to our players
I can be the more serious person who can pay for all files sources ..
How much you want for it ..
Will see if I can make something good with LightOrbit ..
I have too much ideas for this server .. And Also, I have money ..
I'm sure that we will be able to get a nice price for it ..
Please reply me and Add me .. All infos about me on my signature.
Thanks.
Also, you maybe know that I can assuming to work on it to make it great ..
LightOrbit is on the way to become really good, but if I have files of PVPU, will accelerate the process.
If I give you what you want for files, I want the exclusivity .. You will need to promise me that you will never release files to open public ..
Contact me fast, I'm paying with Paypal, will take 1 week to transfert the money on my account.
DrS that would be a very bad idea. I'll make you a deal, I buy the files, I'll give you a copy for free. We can discuss the terms later.
AliG-DO, I would be honoured to offer you and Requi a Moderator or even Administration role on our server once its finish? You could help develop events. Talk about it in skype tho
PvPUniverse 06/21/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies Hi,
Sorry i'm new member on this forum. I see the server of pvpuniverse is offline.
I know we need invitation code for play when the server return
I just want to know how to get the code?
I send a PM to AliG-DO on this forum, that's what I do?
PVPUniverse 06/15/2013 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies can i have a invitecode pls!!
PVPUniverse acc 06/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies is anybody has an acc in PVPUniverse and don't use this acc??:handsdown::handsdown:
if you have can you give me in pm please?:handsdown::handsdown:
i know that is like a spam but i realy like it server i saw on facebook and i want to join it
thanks for all
best regards
who has an acc in PVPUniverse 06/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies i want to ask if you have and if you don't use acc can you give me :handsdown::handsdown:
i send app tou requi and ali-g but they didn't anwser so if anybody has an acc can you send me in pm
i realy want to play it
thank you
:handsdown:
Who haS an acc in pvpUniverse 06/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies i want to ask if you have and if you don't use acc can you give me
i send app tou requi and ali-g but they didn't anwser so if anybody has an acc can you send me in pm
i realy want to play it ???????????????