Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How many Doubler box to have a significant number of uri?

Discussion on [Question] How many Doubler box to have a significant number of uri? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Question] How many Doubler box to have a significant number of uri?

Hi guys,

I run to the 48 000 uri, and I want to know how does it double box to reach lots of uri?

I have a R.E.X Lvl 10 and 3 radar lvl 2 and collect lvl 2 (3 After the double box)

Sorry in advance for my bad english, i know a little at this language, because i'm french

Thanks you in advance.
Old 06/01/2013, 19:19   #2

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamExoD View Post
Hi guys,

I run to the 48 000 uri, and I want to know how does it double box to reach lots of uri?

I have a R.E.X Lvl 10 and 3 radar lvl 2 and collect lvl 2 (3 After the double box)

Sorry in advance for my bad english, i know a little at this language, because i'm french

Thanks you in advance.
Je suis français repose ta question en français s-il te plait
Old 06/01/2013, 20:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkiller47 View Post
Je suis français repose ta question en français s-il te plait
Je demande combien il faut de "Double box" sur le rex pour gagner beaucoup d'uri en 4-x

Sachant que j'ai 3 drones niveau 2 et un rex niveau 10