Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVPUNIVERSE Sammelthread | Collective Thread!

Discussion on PVPUNIVERSE Sammelthread | Collective Thread! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
PVPUNIVERSE Sammelthread | Collective Thread!

At the first i do not Own the Server, i just play on it and i want to help the Admins So Post all your experience here. What You like on this Server and what not. its like an Collective Thread. the owner is : AliG-DO

What do you like yourself on this Server?
I like the Project as it is, the Idea is In my Eyes just perfect, the Pvp System at all, you dont ne to be Rich for this Server just need some PvP Experience to have good Fights at this Server!

How you find that Server?
I find it on Youtube when i searched "Darkorbit Private 2013" i saw the Video and i thought WTF? Thats AMAZING! I must play on it !

Can the Server be Public?
I dont know but i think No, because there some Bugs wich need to be Fixed and in the Original Post it means Currently it is at the Beta Phase but i can tell you its Awesome!

Their Twitter :

Official Thread :

If you want you can Thx me for this Thread
Old 05/26/2013, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
OMG why you are spamming,report your bugs in the official thread ot

I should not report fights bug because everyone will use them
Old 05/26/2013, 22:52   #3

elite*gold: 4
Sorry,

Just forgot to change the Title.
Old 05/26/2013, 22:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
#closerequest cause 1official Thread is enough for spam..
Old 05/26/2013, 23:01   #5

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
One Thread is enough.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread