hello guys i had a deal with miheala few days ago she was giving me 2 kbot noGG for 21 USD but dont know why she suddenly became offline no reply on skype , fb .... so any trusted kbot reseller can give it to me i can pay for it
idk its true or not but if you search in pbdo forum, ill think Dozer open thread to discuss it.
Words from Dozer
Quote:
Mihaela refund all paypal payments! STFU about Mihaela is honest woman!
SHE is SCAMER... SHE was away without give me information about holydays... ******* 1 week later, after users complain about her scams! I will search all information of this person!
Western Union users know her name ... they will help me to handle this scame ****!
When I was trying to buy a license, I tried with mihaela. Everything went really fast except when I gave the code he just asked me to wait 2days. I then knee he would try to scam me so I bought the license from another guy fast. I can try to find the skype name of the reseller and send it in pm to you if you need it.
Kbot kerkava resellers 11/06/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hi!
my name is Patrick, and I wanted to introduce my site of sale of Kbot, Kerkava and KOS!
Let's have the low prices and have a fast service!
Within 4/12/24 hours you will receive all the necessary credits for the activation of your license.
This site is the greatest part translated in English being is an Italian site!
We are an Italian Kbot Resellers!
for kbot resellers 08/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies someone could sell me a kbotcc where to send credits to other cn?
kbot resellers 07/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies Hello,
I noticed other week that kbot website is down? I was wondering does any one have websites to the resellers because best bots website wont let me download the kbot... Thanks for any comments :)
Any Kbot Resellers which accept Ukash(GBP) 02/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Yeah the Topic says it all.
"Any Kbot Resellers which accept Ukash(GBP)"
I have £10 on one, and wondering how much i could get for it, if there are any reseller's which accept it.
kbot resellers 12/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies I found this fairly new reseller and i was wondering how safe they are. Its Dark Orbit Bot - Home. It seems pretty legit to me. Just wanted others opinions and to know if anyone else has used it.