Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kbot resellers

Discussion on kbot resellers within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question kbot resellers

I found this fairly new reseller and i was wondering how safe they are. Its . It seems pretty legit to me. Just wanted others opinions and to know if anyone else has used it.
Old 12/21/2011, 13:47   #2

i prefer to buy from ths fourm from trusted people
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2011, 14:04   #3

Well i want kbot and some resellers are cheaper but then you have to worry about them being safe. They offer paypal so I think im going to try. I'll let ya'll know

I tried it.... Got the license with in a couple hours so i guess its legit....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for resellers
12/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm looking for some resellers especially in european countries. If you are interested and you are not a random person that wants to make money with nothing pm me here. Should have fully verified paypal and moneybookers ! Thank you. Flamers gtfo.
Question to resellers!
12/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi. I wanna do a contest on another forums like elitepvpers. I need 1 free kBot license (can be no-gg or gg). What i give for you ? I give advertisment with your logo, skype, website. If you have questions feel free to write here. You can talk me on skype too: nommo11. Please, we need this license for christmas contest.
IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL RESELLERS
11/28/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
hi as you know i'm the italian kbot reseller i have a little-big question for all other reseller: HOW DO YOU USE PAYSAFECARD WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PAYMENTS? before there was the password option with wich you can protect psc but now? how do you spend it? do you use it on darkorbit? pls tell me there is a way to convert it on real money without lose a big part of money? thanks
Where are the bo resellers?
06/29/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
So a new ban wave is going on and I don't see the bot resellers commenting and resuring us that we have nothig to worry about. They have direct contact with programers so they should be able to give us some good information i would think.