================================================== ========= New Update!
# If you have shields in your collecting configuration and have an Aegis then the bot will search and click on your shield ability when he need it! ( for Free and Premium version! ) - as requested.
PS: I don't suggest to use shields in your collecting confi, because this will slow down your collecting palla and killing npc's!
# Add Revive in a spot ( for Premium only ) - as requested.
PS: Look at your menu. If you check this option then after you die the bot will wait 1 min before Revive ( in a spot ) or if you have checked Break then the bot will wait 4 min ( recommended ).
Hi Palavia, as I can see, you didn't reply me about my problem in email so, I want to know if you have a solution or not?
I don't remember... Sorry but every day I have to answer more then 50 emails, so if you miss to respond with me in a day, I just forget about you. This is not a personal and you can try to explain me your problem one more time. Thanks for understanding!
Program gives Sorry but you have no permission to use this program but I bought it original
if you deleted it from windows, changed pc/laptop/ re-installed windows then you have to speak to palavia and if he decides he will give you a new licence!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHell
A pixel bot means that the bot finds the palladiums only with pixels?
after 20minutes it makes a pause but after that it doesnt work and i need to start it again...is this a bug or i really need to start the bot again and again?
after 20minutes it makes a pause but after that it doesnt work and i need to start it again...is this a bug or i really need to start the bot again and again?
Read the first post...
If you don't have a license (you have to pay for it) the bot will make pause every 20 minutes...it's like a trial version...so after 20 minutes you have to start it again!
if you post it, you will delete the work of palavia, so go to the park kid palavia is good person and he is making good work.
Yes, but I am angry about that:
He is offering for MONEY a buggy, slow working bot without good GUI and everything.
After he fix the bugs, then to he sell it!
Some users have bugs, 90% of bugs are from non-correct settings by player. And why you are writing to crack it? do it, you will be famous
You can do somethings better? Make it and don't broke with your stupid sentences.