until palavia comes online and updates use this trick in order for your bot to sell and not closing all the web browser windows!
WATCH HERE
I do the same. It will be good if the bot after pressing logout wait 5-20 seconds. But the sale would not work properly because the buttons on the menu are in other places of each player.For all window size and resolution are different.
What I should download to put bot on? And I must register?
This is virtual machine ( computer ) on which you can run multiple operating systems including win xp , vista 7 ,8 , linux . But if you want to run Palla on it , you will need powerful PC .
Your "Select Screen" and "Select Fog" are wrong. Remake them!
I have tried it times... When I select screen I select the game screen and when I select the fog I select the "space" where the bot can click, right?.. BTW it's moving around... Can you focus if im not right?
I have tried it times... When I select screen I select the game screen and when I select the fog I select the "space" where the bot can click, right?.. BTW it's moving around... Can you focus if im not right?
i can help you! send me in pm your teamviewer and password!
With the new UI is there gong to be a problem with the collection processes of palli, sure it's gives a wider range of view, but the picture of the palli is a lot smaller. I do know about the required resolution needed for this program, but this new UI takes up the whole screen, meaning that everyone has different size screens, and I'm just asking if this is going to affect the program a lot.
A short movie how to select areas in palla by palavia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951
With the new UI is there gong to be a problem with the collection processes of palli, sure it's gives a wider range of view, but the picture of the palli is a lot smaller. I do know about the required resolution needed for this program, but this new UI takes up the whole screen, meaning that everyone has different size screens, and I'm just asking if this is going to affect the program a lot.
I have a screen resolution of 1920x1080. On the maximized window I placed the minimap in the upper left corner and bot collects palladium very good.