palavia ? the repairing is now for free cant you do that the bot clicks on the repairing on place where i died ? and how are you with the background version ?
palavia ? the repairing is now for free cant you do that the bot clicks on the repairing on place where i died ?
yes palavia that would be aweseome.. repair on spot.. so we do not have the revive from hangars.. only the sell from changing hangars.. BUT i know a way to repair on spot after 10 minutes you died.. come on skype and i will tell you how..
yes palavia that would be aweseome.. repair on spot.. so we do not have the revive from hangars.. only the sell from changing hangars.. BUT i know a way to repair on spot after 10 minutes you died.. come on skype and i will tell you how..
Tell me too how you do it, reviving isn't working well for me, so I want it to repair at the place I died :/
You have received your copy in your paypal email. If you have a problem, please contact me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHell
Guys! I Have a goliath so i press tab, i'm in the palladium thing ok? so palla by palvia show me > STARTING... but it wont start... i read that we dont have to dont have any shields on the ship... i dont get the probleme... what i did wrong
EDIT: lol im silly i did every like in the settigns... JUST EVERYTHIng... Then i start palla and i press tab... nothing I know this programm is nioce but it is very hard to set it
I need to see this. Can you send me a screenshot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno
palavia ? the repairing is now for free cant you do that the bot clicks on the repairing on place where i died ? and how are you with the background version ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/
yes palavia that would be aweseome.. repair on spot.. so we do not have the revive from hangars.. only the sell from changing hangars.. BUT i know a way to repair on spot after 10 minutes you died.. come on skype and i will tell you how..
Yes, this is a good idea. And I intend to do it so if you choose to revive on a spot it will be done after 1 min, and if you was checked the break option ( 10 min ) then the bot will wait 4 min. I think that this is enough for now.
I'm starting again my work on a Background version... it's coming soon
I was just 1 seconds faster before the update came, so I got this error: The servers seems to be offline. Now will shutdown!. Anyways, it works now, is there something new you implemented? :3
that's what I wrote when the program starts : please copy and paste the validation code from the email here
if not, you will need to restart - palla by palavia free!
what code to insert? I've tried everything, nothing happens!
Doesn't matter where i was, but i've had an idea!
Palavia, i think all of your tool users have some repair credits and with this new update, repair ship is near to be free. I'd like to ask you one thing, i have 2 hangars and when i die, tool repair my ship on base... I'm premium now (if i'm not i have a lots of repair credits) so, can you add somethings that repare my ship in the place where it die? I think is a good thing, i'll wait your answer my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno
palavia ? the repairing is now for free cant you do that the bot clicks on the repairing on place where i died ? and how are you with the background version ?
I didn't see your post jakubbeno, sorry for double post
We have had the same idea
Doesn't matter where i was, but i've had an idea!
Palavia, i think all of your tool users have some repair credits and with this new update, repair ship is near to be free. I'd like to ask you one thing, i have 2 hangars and when i die, tool repair my ship on base... I'm premium now (if i'm not i have a lots of repair credits) so, can you add somethings that repare my ship in the place where it die? I think is a good thing, i'll wait your answer my friend
already discussed this with palavia and it will be available in the new version roby