The "beep" inform you that your ship is dead or you lost the internet connection. So... what is not working for you? Only "beep" sound or your reviving and reconnection?
Yeah, I can't hear the "beep" anymore when I die... :/
Yeah, I can't hear the "beep" anymore when I die... :/
But I still have not received an answer to my question what happens to your ship after being killed. You just do not hear this "beep" and not revives or not hear the sound and revives? Please be a bit more detailed
But I still have not received an answer to my question what happens to your ship after being killed. You just do not hear this "beep" and not revives or not hear the sound and revives? Please be a bit more detailed
Oh sorry , I have no premium, so it can't revive me, but I was hearing the "beep" everytime when I was dying, but not anymore since yesterday
Sorry for the late reply Pala, the beep i was talking about is after the ship dies.
So basically the ship dies i hear the beep and the program closes. Sometimes i get the error : Line 7847 (File C:/.../palavia Unlimited.exe) Error : subscript used with non-Array variable.
Good day guys .. What a nice sunny Saturday
After a while, I'll make the routine changes to the bot, and will adjust some things in the free version as requested and there will be updates. I will ask if anyone (especially the premium users) have any problems, please let me informed promptly.
Thanks to all who are trying to help in this topic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucean
Sorry for the late reply Pala, the beep i was talking about is after the ship dies.
So basically the ship dies i hear the beep and the program closes. Sometimes i get the error : Line 7847 (File C:/.../palavia Unlimited.exe) Error : subscript used with non-Array variable.
Try it after the update and if you still have a problem please send me a screenshot with the screen in which your bot is stopping!
# Free version:
- reduce the time - as requested.
- before stopping for "coffee break", first check for alien shooting, then go in the bottom of the fog ( not out of it ) - as requested. ================================================== =====================