================================================== ===================== New Update
# correction of the movement - reported bug # added check for prolonged logging (if it is longer than 40 sec, then the page is refreshed and logs on again) - by request # added a new feature - randomly in time your ship will help other players to kill their NPC-es.
P.S. In the future, the introduction of new features will not be described here ( for security purposes of the program )
P.S. Sorry Roby, but I have not enough time for adding the ammo (SAB) changer.
Explane in more details what is not working for you!
No, the resolution of your computer is not important!
And for all of you: If you have a problem with this bot, the best way for help is making a screenshot of your game browser, so we can see all your wrong settings!
Ingame, in the settings, when I try to change the screen resolution to 1280x720 and wait 10 secs and relog blabla... It doesn't change my ingame screen to 1280x720, why is that?
Whenever I get destroyed, the bot stays at this point and doesn't revive. It beeps and stops working. I have my revive option checked without 10 min breaks.
Hi palavia,
I have a problem with the bot. When I open the program, it doesn't show itself as a window. You can only see it in the hidden icons bar. Here's am image for a better explain: . Now I can't set the fog, the screen, etc... By this way, when starting, the ship flies into random directions and sometimes goes off the palla field and stuck next to the 'rocks'. Also, when an alien starts attacking me, the bot 'waits' some seconds and after that begins attacking but by this way it looses a lot of HP. How to solve?
Hi palavia,
I have a problem with the bot. When I open the program, it doesn't show itself as a window. You can only see it in the hidden icons bar. Here's am image for a better explain: . Now I can't set the fog, the screen, etc... By this way, when starting, the ship flies into random directions and sometimes goes off the palla field and stuck next to the 'rocks'. Also, when an alien starts attacking me, the bot 'waits' some seconds and after that begins attacking but by this way it looses a lot of HP. How to solve?
Whenever I get destroyed, the bot stays at this point and doesn't revive. It beeps and stops working. I have my revive option checked without 10 min breaks.
Can you send this picture to my email: together with your Settings.ini ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitko9966
Hi palavia,
I have a problem with the bot. When I open the program, it doesn't show itself as a window. You can only see it in the hidden icons bar. Here's am image for a better explain: . Now I can't set the fog, the screen, etc... By this way, when starting, the ship flies into random directions and sometimes goes off the palla field and stuck next to the 'rocks'. Also, when an alien starts attacking me, the bot 'waits' some seconds and after that begins attacking but by this way it looses a lot of HP. How to solve?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow
Press "Home" on your keyboard.
Yes, you can open first your game browser, then you can hit the fast button "Home" as Bone-marrow say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutter88
packed bot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkiller47
in a future , for the moment it's just pixel bot
This bot will NEVER be a packet bot !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby966
What you need? i can help you
@palavia, no problem for ammo change! I'll take a look on your bot when i use it