is there any way to fix the Connecting issue, like when you press start and it's trying to connect but doesn't, so is it possible after 3 minute of trying to connect it presses cancel then start again is it can refresh.
Revive stopped working for me. It just beeps and then closes.
wait for palavia.. or check again your settings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951
one little problem:
is there any way to fix the Connecting issue, like when you press start and it's trying to connect but doesn't, so is it possible after 3 minute of trying to connect it presses cancel then start again is it can refresh.
click on the repair lost connectio button on the not! this should work..
is there any way to fix the Connecting issue, like when you press start and it's trying to connect but doesn't, so is it possible after 3 minute of trying to connect it presses cancel then start again is it can refresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951
that's during game play -.-... the problem i'm having is that when the game is loading after pressing PLAY....
Yes, I think I understand what you're talking about and I will implement it in one of the next updates. Thanks for the suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow
Revive stopped working for me. It just beeps and then closes.
Are you use Google Chrome? Where your bot stop working?
Are you use Google Chrome? Where your bot stop working?
I do use google chrome. Selling still works for me, but when I get the window of "you were destroyed by ________", it doesn't click repair and just waits.
I do use google chrome. Selling still works for me, but when I get the window of "you were destroyed by ________", it doesn't click repair and just waits.
Can you check your:
1. "Revive, how many times" ?
2. "Break of 10 minutes" ?
3. After your bot freeze in this position and you hit "Esc" to exit the program, are the bot count your reviving?
4. Can you make a screenshot when your bot stop in this position?
Can you check your:
1. "Revive, how many times" ?
2. "Break of 10 minutes" ?
3. After your bot freeze in this position and you hit "Esc" to exit the program, are the bot count your reviving?
4. Can you make a screenshot when your bot stop in this position?
I checked the first two options (I thought it was the 10 minute thing but it was still waiting after 20 minutes)
I will try revive again tomorrow, I will make a screenshot if I can't get things working.