Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ACP] FORGET IT !!!

Discussion on [ACP] FORGET IT !!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/21/2013, 08:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
admin panel hack imposıble ?
Old 03/21/2013, 08:28   #17

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by -yusuf000- View Post
admin panel hack imposıble ?
Yes -.-

-jD
Old 03/21/2013, 08:42   #18

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Yes -.-

-jD
I was a Board Admin from Spanish DarkOrbit, and you can request any password for using ACP. So, is possible to hack admin users but no ACP it self.
Old 03/21/2013, 09:22   #19

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
First of all. The ACP that everyone thinks exists at is nothing more than web hosting management suit. You can tell this by sending requests and looking at the response headers, they match cPanel. That rules that out.

Secondly, has anyone actually seen this work or in action? No. And if you have, it was fake. There is no webpage that you can just log into and give yourself stuff. How can I say this so confidently? I've seen the work developers do at Bigpoint. Sure, us as developers can bypass new anti-bot stuff they add, but that in no means says that Bigpoint are a bunch of crappy developers. The main reason its so easy is they are using browser technology. An easier way to put this is like this. You can have the best army in the world, but if you give them all bows and arrows, even the weakest army that has access to guns, missiles etc. will be able to defeat them. Just the same for bigpoint. Now my reason for saying this, is Bigpoint are not complete idiots when it comes to developing. Most likely what they have is some backend access to the servers that is controlled by a program used by support etc. The access to this backend system will be setup to accept local connections only (eg. it will only accept connections from people on the local LAN). This way no matter how hard you bruteforce, neither the firewall or the backend will let you in.

I just wish people would stop bragging 'n' nagging for or about ACP access when it clearly does not exist, and can't exist.

Sure, I could be wrong, and bigpoint could be a bunch of monkeys that sit behind computers all day on facebook, but the fact they have the expertise and experience to keep game servers and web servers running for millions of users a day says to me that they know what they are doing.

-jD

Then how tata got into the ACP?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 09:44   #20

Quote:
There is no webpage that you can just log into and give yourself stuff.
Don't hack it!

Old 03/21/2013, 10:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Then how tata got into the ACP?
Did he? I never saw him selling. Just saw the prices, and after a day he said that he had no more access.
Old 03/21/2013, 10:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoapArg View Post
I was a Board Admin from Spanish DarkOrbit, and you can request any password for using ACP. So, is possible to hack admin users but no ACP it self.
Lies. You would be breaching quite a lot of laws coming to this forum if you were actually a board admin, it's literally industrial espionage!

-jD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/21/2013, 11:35   #23

I agree with jD and also loads of thanks to people that share with us the "denial" of ACP. However, maybe BP have a LAN filter IP access to the administration area (or software) but I am guessing this is wrong and I base my theory that maybe some admins do not go to work (in an office, intra LAN with BP servers) but they work from home. Therefore they get access outside the grid of BP. And I didn't said it is impossible. As long as PC (generally) was invented there was always an Operating System used for the PC, and with that different plug-ins or complementary software and so on. Thus, exploits. I did not say ACP access is impossible to obtain, just that it is not recommended either for the person who gains it or for the person who pays for such a service. If most of you can't agree and go with "this is spam" or "ACP will be back" then I am sorry to say that you are just a bunch of sheeps who can't see the distructive part in such a situation. Surely if a friend of your would have ACP access you would live the best 1-3 days of your lives or maybe more. But you would hate yourselfs your whole lifes after police would visit you along with BP lawyers. The post was open because people must know why and forget this. And I decided to write it here as people have a greater activity. I am sorry for disturbing your visual field. Good luck with your beliefs!
Old 03/21/2013, 11:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ripper View Post
I agree with jD and also loads of thanks to people that share with us the "denial" of ACP. However, maybe BP have a LAN filter IP access to the administration area (or software) but I am guessing this is wrong and I base my theory that maybe some admins do not go to work (in an office, intra LAN with BP servers) but they work from home. Therefore they get access outside the grid of BP. And I didn't said it is impossible. As long as PC (generally) was invented there was always an Operating System used for the PC, and with that different plug-ins or complementary software and so on. Thus, exploits. I did not say ACP access is impossible to obtain, just that it is not recommended either for the person who gains it or for the person who pays for such a service. If most of you can't agree and go with "this is spam" or "ACP will be back" then I am sorry to say that you are just a bunch of sheeps who can't see the distructive part in such a situation. Surely if a friend of your would have ACP access you would live the best 1-3 days of your lives or maybe more. But you would hate yourselfs your whole lifes after police would visit you along with BP lawyers. The post was open because people must know why and forget this. And I decided to write it here as people have a greater activity. I am sorry for disturbing your visual field. Good luck with your beliefs!
Its called a VPN or a SSH tunnel lol :P Plus the ACP is really only for support. Why would developers need to change peoples accounts? If we are really going to argue that point, developers would have access to the MySql server anyway giving them ultimate control end of story!

-jD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2013, 12:07   #25

jD it isn't neccesary to go into deep details like VPN, SSH. As I said before, I opened this thread to let people know that ACP is not good. So a simple "Yes, ACP is not good!" would be enough. And SSH access to a server means a rough ability to modify HTTP pages/items. Wouldn't it be much easier through a Web Portal (such as cPanel)? And I guess some developers do have access to the MySQL server.
Old 03/21/2013, 13:48   #26

elite*gold: 56
BP developers might be smart and not monkeys but i think the idea for updates still comes from a monkey they buy to make idea's that bring them money and if not he get a shock.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 15:47   #27

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Lies. You would be breaching quite a lot of laws coming to this forum if you were actually a board admin, it's literally industrial espionage!

-jD
First time i come here in 2011 i was a board admin, and i give a **** if someone where boting or hackinng because BP only pays you woth ******* uridium, so you are a kind of worker with no pay (as a BA you have to answer support tickets).

So, jd if you dont knoe anything about DO admins or how they work, dont even call me a spy (such a bullshit)

Regards
Old 03/21/2013, 16:34   #28

anything can be hacked including bigpoint
Old 03/21/2013, 17:35   #29

Dont bother coming on epvp with stuff like this its bull. (doubt any1 will listen anyway) , no1 will goto jail for buying something from acp.

#closerrequest
Old 03/21/2013, 17:56   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuioplkjmn View Post
Dont bother coming on epvp with stuff like this its bull. (doubt any1 will listen anyway) , no1 will goto jail for buying something from acp.

#closerrequest
Right, like you know it for sure. My friend, fraud law is applied in Germany and let me tell you another thing: Germany has connections and treats with almost any country on the planet. But well, you know it all. (bull)