Here is a bot that i need:
It must be Free.
Able to kill any enemy type.
Able to repair or something so that it does not die.
And it must be safe from being banned.
I also need a simple Trade Center bot that can trade and bid at certain times...
Here is a bot that i need:
It must be Free.
Able to kill any enemy type.
Able to repair or something so that it does not die.
And it must be safe from being banned.
I also need a simple Trade Center bot that can trade and bid at certain times...
OK i did a lot of thinking and i have a anser to most of what you need
it is safer then all other bots it dose repair it will also attack any enemy
The only thing i can see as a prolbem is PBDO is not free. but if you look at it in the long run it is much cheeper then paying bigpoint
At the moment, we all know that there is noone will do anything for free anymore, T-virus and iNk did that before because they wanted to help others here in game and to make Bigpoint cry and scream about bots, Yeah sure I know that buying bots isn't hard... Some can buy, others can't buy! But in general all want to play and enjoy the game, that's why every bot developer want to make money from the bot which he developed.
One last word: One month ago, I started making bot for darkorbit, but the packets are very very hard to encrypte them specially in C# (I just wonder how bot developers encrypt them), If I'm able to make a bot for darkorbit, I will make it for free as I want to destroy Bigpoint for free as they are making the game looking worth day after day.The money I made from selling accounts is more than the money I pay for buying IBot, so I make money from darkorbit game too.
Not sure if this is dumb noob trying to steal account, or retarded noob 11/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Greetings Pilot!
Lately we noticed a lot of players that seem to be fans of automation, and we remind these players to play any external program to alter a figure is ILLEGAL and therefore may be punished without notice.
We regret to say that we have identified your account as having automatic programs that should be abolished completely in our community for a good game.
To check the authenticity of your account and avoid a mistake by blocking your account do we need to get by this...
WTT RSRO VENERA 1M SP NOOB AND 500K SP NOOB 11/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies WTT rsro venera 1m sp noob 27lvl with str points and 37lv 500k sp noob str points. Wtt 2 noobs for 90+ any build on any rsro venera char.
Skype: skorpasxx2
S/S later or on skype.
Combat Arms noob oder nicht noob? 10/02/2010 - Combat Arms - 38 Replies Hi ich wollte jetzt einfach mal hier was posten zum thema noob waffen /items usw in CA.
Ich Spiele schon seit dem 16.12.2008 CA und habe seit dem echt alles mit erlebt.
Also erst mal was eigendlich jeder kennt
Spec`s in normalen games sagen ja schon alles das Noobigste ever.
Aber es geht immer noch schlimmer, Spec`s die dazu noch ein SMG oder die m416 CQB mit haben alter Noob�.
m416 CQB alleine schon ist ne noob waffe.
SMG`s sind nur Noobig wenn man echt Spec haben oder low level...
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me 09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies hallo
i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6
donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc..........
pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas
veery tnx