freezes after a while, so I have it in 7 days, I have connection via wifi, if it is not a problem but that mark too high lag times,
***, it is normal to happen also in alpha GG? 3 lives lost so I'm regretting having purchased the license, having the version with crack hanging around
freezes after a while, so I have it in 7 days, I have connection via wifi, if it is not a problem but that mark too high lag times,
***, it is normal to happen also in alpha GG? 3 lives lost so I'm regretting having purchased the license, having the version with crack hanging around
Dude better don't use WiFi it sucks :|
And buy a better internet connection
I have WiFi and PBDO its ping is 300- 700 and freezes in 30min time ..
So the problem i think is your internet connection
And a Happy New Year
freezes after a while, so I have it in 7 days, I have connection via wifi, if it is not a problem but that mark too high lag times,
***, it is normal to happen also in alpha GG? 3 lives lost so I'm regretting having purchased the license, having the version with crack hanging around