Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to .. Post in forum of PBdoBOT?

Discussion on How to .. Post in forum of PBdoBOT? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/01/2013, 08:03   #16

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by -adriandu03- View Post
freezes after a while, so I have it in 7 days, I have connection via wifi, if it is not a problem but that mark too high lag times,

***, it is normal to happen also in alpha GG? 3 lives lost so I'm regretting having purchased the license, having the version with crack hanging around
Ok first. Blackmailing with threatening us with "using a crack" is going to get you know where! It just makes us want to remove a license and tell you to get f***ed. Now, it is not the bots fault if you lost all your lives! First of all, using the scripts that come with the bot will NEVER jump into a gate with 1 life left, meaning you were using a crappy task! Secondly, we can't make a super bot that can complete gates with high pings! We are not ***, nor do we pretend to be! Before blaming use for your slow connection speed or high ping (which isn't our fault) try calling your internet service provider!

And thirdly... good luck with that crack And well... hope that the next version of PBDO that stops the cracks doesn't come soon Also, posting your forum username would help you ALOT!

Any more questions?

-jD