Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots Sugestion

Discussion on Bots Sugestion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots Sugestion

so Boxy Bot is down and there is still 70% of the server for botters XD i want to bot my new slave accounts but im honestly not sure which bot is best to use >.< i figured boxy was but its been down for quite some time and the holiday break is almost up so i was curious if you all could give me a strong sugestion or see what the community uses the most?
Old 12/26/2012, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 10
For me its in this order
NR 1 PBDO
NR 2 IBOT
Last Kbot

oh they are not free
Old 12/26/2012, 21:53   #3

PDBO is best
Old 12/26/2012, 21:55   #4

I hope boxy wil come back online , i may not pay for it cuz of my parents
Old 12/26/2012, 22:04   #5

Of course, PBDO. Don't use other bots, they lack safety and many features :P
Old 12/26/2012, 22:23   #6

thanks for the sugestions. do you guys have any strong sugestions for which of the many tools to use? >.< (so many its hard to know which is best..and they all kinda do the same thing)
Old 12/26/2012, 22:25   #7

Received Thanks: 2,380
IBot is best.
PBDO in a week ,have 100000problems....
Old 12/26/2012, 22:29   #8

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPvpFan View Post
so Boxy Bot is down and there is still 70% of the server for botters XD i want to bot my new slave accounts but im honestly not sure which bot is best to use >.< i figured boxy was but its been down for quite some time and the holiday break is almost up so i was curious if you all could give me a strong sugestion or see what the community uses the most?
PBDO bot it's the most complex bot ever. The other bots can't do what PBDO do without Any problems
Old 12/26/2012, 22:29   #9

I can bot for you like 5 days free if you want, from 28 to 2 with pbdo i dontneed license i have my so if you want contact me on mess or skype
i can bot on a noob account so you can trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
IBot is best.
PBDO in a week ,have 100000problems....
cause you don't know how to use it properly
Old 12/26/2012, 22:31   #10

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPvpFan View Post
thanks for the sugestions. do you guys have any strong sugestions for which of the many tools to use? >.< (so many its hard to know which is best..and they all kinda do the same thing)
You can find on pbdo bot forum a free tool without enemy auto lock(only noobs use auto lock). Here is your free tool:
Old 12/26/2012, 22:34   #11

IBOT <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2012, 22:36   #12

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
I can bot for you like 5 days free if you want, from 28 to 2 with pbdo i dontneed license i have my so if you want contact me on mess or skype
i can bot on a noob account so you can trust me

cause you don't know how to use it properly
I have was 3th on task competion so,i think i can do tasks ,maybe i can do very good tasks .

But PBDO is like an bot in beta phase. It have too many bugs.
Yes pbdo have very many features,but not ONE feature has NO bugs.
Every features buggy.

IBot have not many features,but its 100% safe and it works without problems in 30days .

Pbdo you must check every hour ,cause every hour its buggy.

Maybe you dont understand me,my english is not good ,but i try to explain it you .
Old 12/26/2012, 22:43   #13

IBot
Old 12/26/2012, 22:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
I have was 3th on task competion so,i think i can do tasks ,maybe i can do very good tasks .

But PBDO is like an bot in beta phase. It have too many bugs.
Yes pbdo have very many features,but not ONE feature has NO bugs.
Every features buggy.

IBot have not many features,but its 100% safe and it works without problems in 30days .

Pbdo you must check every hour ,cause every hour its buggy.

Maybe you dont understand me,my english is not good ,but i try to explain it you .
actually my friend pbdo is not in beta phase and it doesn't have bugs...if you try to edit the task and you dont know what youre doing of course it wont work
just stay at the taskcreator for now and let the ones who knows c++ or who knows to edit to make the pro tasks..for you is good a task made by taskcreator

and ibot it's not safe, ibot is actually bp or something, you get faster ban with ibot than pbdo or even KBOT
i botted 150 days with ibot and 4 months with kbot 24/7 and ibot got ban and kbot not
maybe cause of the update time?but the point is ibot got banned and kbot not!
Old 12/27/2012, 00:10   #15

so far it seems to be a contest between Ibot and PDObot..pdo bot seems nice but im not going to be to inclined to spend the money on the bot (try not to bash me for that..if its a worthy bot i will which is why im asking im just not sure which one to invest in and the reasonable prices) i checked out the SH-IT tool btw..wont work for my firefox..not a clue why after i did proxy said it wouldnt connect...idk. maybe yall could help a bit with that but the tool isnt a big worry.i would only use the tool for GG so maybe i should look for only a GG tool