Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Space 4.2 [added Bombs]

Discussion on Black Space 4.2 [added Bombs] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/16/2012, 15:27   #91

elite*gold: 0
Game offline?
Old 12/16/2012, 17:35   #92

its online now
Old 12/17/2012, 17:10   #93

v.4.3 lanched, luiso ask close request

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching host for Black Space, my project [dark orbit clone]
11/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I have a bad internet connection and i can't open my router ports, so I need someone that host my project: If you are interested send mi a PM. You must have the following requirements: -A good internet connection -Experience with others servers (like minecraft, etc) -Open the port 50000 -Having the server 24 hours on
[VIDEO] Black Space 4.0 Preview 1 [Dark Orbit clone]
11/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hello today I present you the first video of the new version of my project, Black Space 4.0 .... In Black Space you will be download the client and the server, so you will can have your own private server of DarkOrbit , and personalize it, you will can change the rewards, the prices, etc. PD : The game will have their own graphics and will be an independent game. Black Space 4.0 Preview 1 - YouTube Coming soon... In december.. ;)
[IN DEVELOPING]Black Space[Online][Dark Orbit Old client CLON]
11/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 45 Replies
Hello EPVP, between my friend and I are creating luisogui with Game Maker a copy to the old dark orbit that many want to come back, I know this by Karnage one but the fact you have ships of their own does not seem to be very accurate to the old I myself decided to find someone to help me with this project and took only 2 weeks, do not ask nor estimated as we know it but I hope you are ready for this summer. Here I leave an image of the section online, a server will be Spanish and possibly...