Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UW]Idea for Tool and Bots

Discussion on [UW]Idea for Tool and Bots within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UW]Idea for Tool and Bots

Hi all,

The purpose of this is tropic for every person that has an idea for a bot like:

- Fbot
- SuperBot
- SBOT
- QBot
- More ...

says here for each bot creator or devlopper can make arrangements with their bot.

For tool as in DO (like OpenStealth but uridium wars) to make that idea would have to put it to guided dévlopper
to do their tool and post the image of their tool for people or assisting him.

Thanks for you help !
Old 11/24/2012, 16:47   #2

There is already thread.

Old 11/24/2012, 16:48   #3

It's only for Uridium wars but Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DarkOrbit Tool Idea
09/27/2011 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
make configuration bothers all player can anyone make a bot that can save a configuration and put it in the ship with 1 click?
Tool Idea
02/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
1. ok i did do a search for this nadda was found so dont say use search. 2. This is NOT a question so read the quote above dont say cant post idea's :p ok my idea was a small tool that will allow you to add players that you have on KOS and will tell you when they are close to you and show the co ord's kind of like tobo has with the blue mouse and attacking players but this one tell's you when a player you have added is near. Example: KOS: ishiot @ (220, 446) something like that...
idea for a [Tool]
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im sry if this is just another stupid annoying thread, but i <3 MGS, Metal Gear Solid. i've even been going to GW with my winamp on playing MGS music, and hotkeys to switch from a song to an alert song, and back. so here's my idea. the following basically is adding the MGS radar into CO, if any1's gonna bother doing that a tool that shows the map as the soliton radar from MGS1 or 2. that means zooming into an smaller area. there would be red dots, representing non-ally guilds/guild...