Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tool Idea

Discussion on Tool Idea within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the [gametoken] Main section, thanks.
1. ok i did do a search for this nadda was found so dont say use search.

2. This is NOT a question so read the quote above dont say cant post idea's

ok my idea was a small tool that will allow you to add players that you have on KOS and will tell you when they are close to you and show the co ord's kind of like tobo has with the blue mouse and attacking players but this one tell's you when a player you have added is near.

Example: KOS: ishiot @ (220, 446)

something like that will show on your game screen or something let me know what you all think.

P.S take note of the lack of questions so dont flame me say blah blah blah no questions if this indeed the wrong forum please move.

Thanks
Old 02/15/2007, 22:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
This would be called a Discussion then.
Your still in the wrong section.

Your supposed to post threads here that have a exploit or tool in it.

This thread that you made is discussion of tool you would like.
Old 02/15/2007, 23:01   #3

*** **** yeah i didnt think of it like that lol i didnt say i would like it i just thought it would be a handy tool for people who's fave word's are UR KOS

MOD PLEASE MOVE TO CORRECT FORUM PLEASE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IDEA - helpfull tool for small PVP
10/31/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
hi, i have an idea for nice tool for abyss / rift small scale PVP ganking, maybe someone with proper skills could find it interesting and make it done. Main purpose of program should be show info about targeted / near enemy over game window (or OCR if possible) example: you target an enemy, program check his name at aion website and return stats about him. Like LVL, stigmas, HP, etc. Of course it can have many more functions like, info about nearby fighting enemies with color bars...
idea for a [Tool]
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im sry if this is just another stupid annoying thread, but i <3 MGS, Metal Gear Solid. i've even been going to GW with my winamp on playing MGS music, and hotkeys to switch from a song to an alert song, and back. so here's my idea. the following basically is adding the MGS radar into CO, if any1's gonna bother doing that a tool that shows the map as the soliton radar from MGS1 or 2. that means zooming into an smaller area. there would be red dots, representing non-ally guilds/guild...
idea on making tool (help)
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
well i thought about this and have never seen anyone questioning this but i'm no programmer or anything just a gamer taht came up with an idea about the fb/ss aimbot,what i was thinking is ppl already sugested to remove the jump animation but this was patched and not verry handy but can't someone like try and only cancel the shadow animation so like when you have red shadows and u cancel the shadow animation the shadow appears where the target is going to land but you still see the jumping...