OpenStealth is Much way better than bot, you do uridium faster + havocs, lf4's, hercules. But you need an account to do the gates, so for the newbies without a good account I recommend bot but if you can do the gates, buy openstealth instantly !
OpenStealth is Much way better than bot, you do uridium faster + havocs, lf4's, hercules. But you need an account to do the gates, so for the newbies without a good account I recommend bot but if you can do the gates, buy openstealth instantly !
but u have to spend too much time in front of the computer... PBDO is better
RAF Time EU/US !! Hot Sale!!3$/Month 6k/Month -And 3.5$/Mount 6.5k/Mount!!100% LEGIT 10/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies Hi every one and welcome To My Thread Here i Offer u Cheapest Raf Months - Mounts in The Fastest Way Possible Complete Reading To Know More.100% Legit.
http://psychobuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/media folder/WoW_Recruit_a_Friend_Header.jpg
30 Days Gametime|Obsidian Nightwing|
••• CHEAP EU RAF-TIME | 1 MONTH 3€ | 1 MONTH + MOUNT 7€ ••• 09/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies http://www.abload.de/img/gty0fr2.png
German:
Willkommen zu meinem Werbt einen Freund Gametime-Store, dieser Store ist einer der Günstigsten in ganz epvp! Allerdings bin ich nur ein Re-Seller und kann nur traden, wenn mein Partner online ist!
English:
Hey guys, before I say something about my store, I want to excuse my bad english!
openStealth 05/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies hello I have a problem I have is that skewer internet telephone internet and nose have to do to put the bot.
excuse the spelling I had to write with google translator
THANKS
OpenStealth 1.16 05/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Here, two tutorial for know how to install it
Configuration:
Install Java
Install this Java if you have this bug: "javaw.exe"
Version x64
Version x32