Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

used 24H ibot free and banned?

Discussion on used 24H ibot free and banned? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/02/2012, 10:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
i just think that u are the luckiest bottrr on orbit or bad laier.... the ban is so random they even ban paying player... and leave botter play... pay every month for premium cos they are not sure if they get banned ... so it is with ibot... i rather pay for 30days then for 1 year... not sure i ll get banned or not...

Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BANNED] Only ibot
02/09/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
I dont have kbot and I just get banned with ibot... :'(
Banned with ibot
01/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 112 Replies
Hey. I got banned with ibot today, Stage 1. The account exists since 2008 and i´v never used a bot before. Ibot was used for a few days now, collecting boxes, shooting NPCs for maximum 6 hours per day and now boom. ibot suckz....
wegen Ibot gebannt !! //ENG// I was banned becouse of Ibot
08/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich hab mir Ibot mit 1 monat licence geekauft dann habe ich mir neu acc gemacht und den Ibot genutzt aber nach 2 wochen wurde ich gebannt... warum ?? ENGLISH Hello People I have bough the Ibot with 1 month licence.And than I make for me new account and after 2 weeks I was banned. whyy??
Banned for using ibot?
05/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey, getting banned if botting cuz : If a player report u for botting or If u use bot, auto. getting banned. Oh , another thing : I need some links from where can i download trust ibot ...(you understand what i mean) Thx:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: